Is it weird I find emo/scene girls really hot?

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 11:24 pm

I just really like the way scene girls dress and fix their hair, I find it really feminine and sexy. My ideal girlfriend would look like that though not have the nasty attitude a lot of scene girls tend to have. I also like some of the music they listen to, not so much the screamo but the Owl City kind of stuff.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 11:34 pm

Well I don't think it's uncommon. Thing is I've found that people who go out of their way to fit any one style or clique or whatever tend to be very superficial.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 11:38 pm

Boxman108 wrote:
Well I don't think it's uncommon. Thing is I've found that people who go out of their way to fit any one style or clique or whatever tend to be very superficial.

I just kinda like how they look haha.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 11:59 pm

Had something like that before my latest POF fiasco and, surprise suprise, managed to screw that up with communication issues. I can tell you though: run like hell from the ones who work at Starbux, clothing boutiques or any kind of receptionist gig. You'll be on a more level playing field with child care workers, anything where there's a nurturing role and perhaps most importantly, that it doesn't matter whether or not they're seen in public. Or put this way - would you rather yearn for someone who faces at least 30 other horndogs every day or someone who faces 30 toddlers every day?

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 12:18 am

2wheels4ever wrote:
Had something like that before my latest POF fiasco and, surprise suprise, managed to screw that up with communication issues. I can tell you though: run like hell from the ones who work at Starbux, clothing boutiques or any kind of receptionist gig. You'll be on a more level playing field with child care workers, anything where there's a nurturing role and perhaps most importantly, that it doesn't matter whether or not they're seen in public. Or put this way - would you rather yearn for someone who faces at least 30 other horndogs every day or someone who faces 30 toddlers every day?

Haha good points. Another thing too is I only like the scene look if they don't have any tattoos, or at least don't have a lot of them. Nothing more gorgeous than a tattoo-less, nose-ring less scene girl. :heart:

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2012, 9:55 am

I don't think so. there is soemthing sexy about a girl with tattoo's, piercings, tight black clothes, soft supple breasts............excuse me, I'll just be a moment... 8O

Aspie score: 159 of 200 NT score: 64 of 200

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 10:48 am

donnie_darko wrote:

Haha good points. Another thing too is I only like the scene look if they don't have any tattoos, or at least don't have a lot of them. Nothing more gorgeous than a tattoo-less, nose-ring less scene girl. :heart:

Yes, thank you. In this case it's probable to read the person. The quantity of piercings and ink are proportionally opposite to her interest in you.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 12:04 pm

Not now they've all grown up. :P

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 12:26 pm

I find them attractive, too.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

Maerlyn138 wrote:
I don't think so. there is soemthing sexy about a girl with tattoo's, piercings, tight black clothes, soft supple breasts............excuse me, I'll just be a moment... 8O

Different strokes eh! I find it looks kind of butch and unattractive though I'd never say that to anyone's face because that's just rude and it's only my preference.

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

The guys are much moreso. Though it's confusing how so many of them claim to be straight.

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2012, 4:53 pm

donnie_darko wrote:
Maerlyn138 wrote:

Different strokes eh! I find it looks kind of butch and unattractive though I'd never say that to anyone's face because that's just rude and it's only my preference.

Well, let me tag that with there has to be femininity there. I like long hair, although depending on the woman short hair can look good too. I don't like butch women, let the lesbians have them (no offence to lesbians...)

Blammo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

Yeah scene girls can be pretty to look at. Don't try to date one though. Been there. Regretted that. I prefer a girl with substance over style. Though style is nice too :oops:

Your Aspie score: 121 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200 You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

As far as tattoos and piercings go, well, piercings are ok to a point for me; I'd rather not see something that looks like it must have been really painful, like some of the acts they've had on AGT. :P I think tattoos could be fine, so long as they're more artsy or have some meaning to them. Of course it's not really my say as to what others' do with their bodies, and ultimately personality would trump all of that for me, anyway.

Could I ask what you guys mean by butch girls? All I can think of is the stereotypical masculine lesbian type. I'm for more dominant girls, but I'm not sure we're talking the same thing.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Oct 2012, 5:49 pm

I refer to masculine looking/acting women as separate from dominant type. I prefer femininity.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 6:01 pm

Some scene girls I find very hot and sexy, but the majority I've encountered act like either the world revolves around them or that vanity is the most important value over all other values.