Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2008, 6:05 pm

Of course they do because they don't know what love means. They pop out false information and get so excited about it. How stupid. I kept trying to help you guys and then you friggin ignoring me! How rude!

Esp that latest thread i made while ago, everyone ignores. I totally knew it because they do not understand what love is. Get over it your stupidity.

Get a life! :twisted:

Matt

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

Care to share this inspired post, as I don't find it...?

You're less likely to get responses when you are hostile; something to consider.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

Oh, I'm "stupid" because I ignored you bragging about yourself? :roll:

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

Most people are clueless, regardless if they are NT or Aspie, don't get so bent
out of shape if people ignore a post, WP is being inundated by idiotic spam.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:14 pm

mediocre troll.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:17 pm

He's not a troll, he posted something, and it got ignored because of all the spam by some members

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

Who cares? He's only 17... that hardly counts as a "Love Guru."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

AussieMatt wrote:
WP members sucks

You have used a singular verb form with a pluralized subject. Either singularize the subject or pluralize the verb.

AussieMatt wrote:
Of course they do because they don't know what love means.

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction. This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

AussieMatt wrote:
They pop out false information and get so excited about it.

Evidence, Please?

AussieMatt wrote:
How stupid.

You have made a declarative statement without justification. Please elaborate on your data base, research methods, and means by which you reached your conclusion.

AussieMatt wrote:
I kept trying to help you guys and then you friggin ignoring me!

This is a common occurrance when a member realizes that you have little, if anything, to say.

AussieMatt wrote:
How rude!

If ignoring banality is rudeness, then please consider posting something of relevant interest. Remember, if you want people to be interested in you, then you must first be interesting.

AussieMatt wrote:
Esp that latest thread i made while ago, everyone ignores.

You initiated a thread? Please post a link to it.

AussieMatt wrote:
I totally knew it because they do not understand what love is.

Or perhaps we already do, and your posts were either a repetition of what we already know, or your definition love is so esoteric as to be incomprehensible to the rest of us.

AussieMatt wrote:
Get over it your stupidity.

Heh. Maybe I should earn yet another Master's Degree, eh?

AussieMatt wrote:
Get a life! :twisted:

I have a life; one that includes friends, family, career, and a purpose - something other than posting a meaningless rant against being ignored.

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 09 Oct 2008, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

spudnik wrote:
He's not a troll, he posted something, and it got ignored because of all the spam by some members

he is, delve a little deeper. Sure he has got his pants in a twist, still a troll.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:26 pm

That may be true, but people can take or leave what he has to say. I have been finding
the mood and character of WP going rapidly downhill over the past month, its getting to
emo and whinny here, not to mention some of the freaky topics being put out by a few
of the new members here.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:28 pm

I read back, and I think you're being rash and harsh here, 0_equals_true. He's popped off frequently, but also comes across as genuinely frustrated. Hasn't saturated forums with his posts, and has been a participant in a number of conversations. It doesn't make his response right, but it doesn't befit your own either... L&D -has- been a rather unpleasant area lately with a lot of vitriol and ego being spewed forth.

M.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:40 pm

dang, after that, all that's left is to rake the ashes...;)

the person to define love (definitively..;) will be the first.

Don't take it too hard.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:41 pm

Makuranososhi San,

0_Equals may or may not be correct in his opinion, but you may want to consider that when a AussieMatt posts a comment, receives no response, and then calls all the rest of us stupid for not responding ... well, he may very well have over-reaching expectations of social acceptance (to say the least).

No one is obligated to respond to anybody else's posts, and no one should expect a response to their posts, and no one has any reason to lash out at others for their failure to meet an unrealistic expectation, either.

Fnord

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

t0
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:45 pm

AussieMatt wrote:
I kept trying to help you guys and then you friggin ignoring me! How rude!

I think you should keep in mind that ASD involve communications deficiencies.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 6:49 pm

Fnord wrote:
Makuranososhi San,

0_Equals may or may not be correct in his opinion, but you may want to consider that when a AussieMatt posts a comment, receives no response, and then calls all the rest of us stupid for not responding ... well, he may very well have over-reaching expectations of social acceptance (to say the least).

No one is obligated to respond to anybody else's posts, and no one should expect a response to their posts, and no one has any reason to lash out at others for their failure to meet an unrealistic expectation, either.

Fnord

Thus why I said neither response was justified - AM is being unreasonable expecting others to conform to his expectations and demands, and 0='s response calling him a troll was rash (and inaccurate, in my own assessment). Is it really a surprise, on such a site, that the members might not pick up on someone's need or really understand the question being asked? Matt has been frequently 'upset' in his responses, but he's not unjustified in feeling frustrated... just not responding to it well in my opinion.

AM, I'd be glad to talk with you - but I'm really not sure exactly what it is that you are asking for other than general help. Would you be more specific in your questions?

M.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 7:00 pm

It think it would be ok to forgive him, who hasn't had a few blowouts :roll: > me