So I Got a Hug from a hot chick yestesrday

Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

09 Sep 2008, 4:57 am

so I was at this program for college to get extra help an stuff and one of the staff and works at the place for people with disabilities gave me a hug cuz im leaving the program and well she's SUPER HOT like 10/10 etc and she goes to the same college and is in one of my classes I could feel her boobs on my chest an that was nice stuff.

anyway folks if this can happen to me it can happen to anyone in here most likely

I felt weird hugging her but it aws like omg plz lets just stay like this forever u know? cuz shes hot an well that iddnt happen but oh well

anyway I WAs the only dude who got to hug her she has a b/f tho :|

Betterclassed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2008, 5:14 am

ProtossX wrote:
so I was at this program for college to get extra help an stuff and one of the staff and works at the place for people with disabilities gave me a hug cuz im leaving the program and well she's SUPER HOT like 10/10 etc and she goes to the same college and is in one of my classes I could feel her boobs on my chest an that was nice stuff.

anyway folks if this can happen to me it can happen to anyone in here most likely

I felt weird hugging her but it aws like omg plz lets just stay like this forever u know? cuz shes hot an well that iddnt happen but oh well

Sounds like just friendly thing to do. She was just being nice.

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 6:27 am

ProtossX wrote:

Not sure what your implications on this are.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 7:30 am

Times must be hard :( I had date with a hot chick, we never manage to arange another date :(

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Sep 2008, 8:02 am

And what is this the first time you've been hugged by a hot person? I get hugged by hot people all the time, but it's not like it's anything sexual or anything. Maybe it's just where I live, but everyone hugs just as a sign of friendship... it's not a big deal or anything here. You should move to Mexico or something than, in hispanic culture everyone greets each other by hugging and sometimes kissing on the cheek. ;] (I just learned that in my Spanish class. >_<)

rushfanatic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2008, 8:12 am

Fidget wrote:
And what is this the first time you've been hugged by a hot person? I get hugged by hot people all the time, but it's not like it's anything sexual or anything. Maybe it's just where I live, but everyone hugs just as a sign of friendship... it's not a big deal or anything here. You should move to Mexico or something than, in hispanic culture everyone greets each other by hugging and sometimes kissing on the cheek. ;] (I just learned that in my Spanish class. >_<)
I am always comfortable greeting family and friends with a hug and a kiss on the cheek who are female, but I do not do that for the males...How nice that she welcomed you so warmly! :lol:

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 8:30 am

In high school, I was hugged almost every day by a girl that was considered to be "hot" (I don't like using that term to describe women, it's kinda shallow if you ask me). But she hugged everybody so it really wasn't a big deal, though that first time..........

thedarkpassenger
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Sep 2008, 8:39 am

ProtossX wrote:

Nice -- but sounds like she's just being friendly...are you going to ask h er out?

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:13 am

I read somewhere that men think hugs from females signal sexual interest of somekind. Really, alot of us hug as means of friendly guesture. Oh if only it were that easy to get a big fat boy! 'sigh'

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 09 Sep 2008, 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:14 am

ProtossX wrote:

He he. I usually get a little chubbed out when that happens ... :)

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:16 am

LiendaBalla wrote:
I read somewhere that men think hugs from females signal sexual interest of somekind. Really, alot of us hug as means of friendly guesture. Oh if only it were that easy to get a big fat boy! 'sigh' (yeah go ahead and be offended. like everyone wants bones... )

Bones are necessary for us to have a shape, yeah?

I'm not fat per se, but I do have a few extra pounds. :wink:

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:22 am

slowmutant wrote:

Bones are necessary for us to have a shape, yeah?

...................Yes, I know that. I mean I don't feel attraction for super thin men. I'm attracted to bigger boys.

:There it's edited. Happy?

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 09 Sep 2008, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:26 am

Just teasing you a bit. ;-)

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 9:27 am

slowmutant wrote:
Ha ha, I know that silly. :lol:

Ok, so this forum is putting me at edge a little.

No_YOU_get_over_it
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2008, 10:36 am

ProtossX wrote:
|

I hear you. I'm still running on a stranger brushing my hair away from my cheek in a train station back in early July.

(Don't say 'boobs' though - even if you don't say it directly around the woman, it comes across as degrading and would definitely not further you getting more of same. It's one of those things where since it's impossible to know exactly who hears and repeats what, it's better to just ban from your vocabulary altogether.)

NB: contents of above post represent my opinion at time of post only. YMMV, NAYY, and most importantly, IALBTC!

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 10:48 am

No_YOU_get_over_it wrote:
ProtossX wrote:
|

I hear you. I'm still running on a stranger brushing my hair away from my cheek in a train station back in early July.

(Don't say 'boobs' though - even if you don't say it directly around the woman, it comes across as degrading and would definitely not further you getting more of same. It's one of those things where since it's impossible to know exactly who hears and repeats what, it's better to just ban from your vocabulary altogether.)

What would you prefer instead of "boobs?" Believe me, there are no shortage of apellations for that area of the female anatomy. "Boobs" is actually one of the milder references. :wink: