Do you really want to be in love

Page 1 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 4:20 am

People who are ga-ga about each other are so annoying. I overheard this girl say that she and her boyfriend are going away for the weekend. She actually said, "Me and and my boys are going on vacation along with Zoe Zoes." Zoe Zoes is her friggin' dog and the two other "boys" are her friggin' dogs too. And no, she is not a gang banger, although she lives near LA and it sounds like hispanic slang for going out and partying. Is that not lame?

If you fall in love, please shut the hell up and stay in your room and do the real thing rather than advertise every time you go on a date? Please. You can't blame that stench on those poor dogs forever. So...don't adopt puppies and say they are your babies. So lame...

-Pythagoras

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 5:53 am

YES :P http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=G6s5cxBN8mA Sorry Magnus but I havnt had very good luck with men and I think I have finially found some one. I havn't said much and would like to share more but I havnt done because I know alot of aspies feel lonely.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:03 am

I don't know BellaDonna. I like you but that song makes me want to tie a knot in a rope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk

-Pythagoras

oli234
Toucan
Toucan

01 Feb 2009, 6:07 am

Quote:
I don't know BellaDonna. I like you but that song makes me want to tie a knot in a rope.

Yeah I'd have to agree with that, being in love is great but there is no justification for making music like that. Apart from maybe as a method of torture slightly more humane than removing peoples finger nails.

But if you have positive things to say about love and relationships, please lets hear them. It would be a welcome change to the sea of bitterness and despair were normally exposed to on here.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:11 am

but I love Taylor Swift :(

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:20 am

Enjoy your new love Bella Donna and don't let anyone bring you down. But, please refrain from posting dumb headlines on myspace about every gory detail of your passionate affair.
And please, for the sake of all that is good in the world, please do not ever post a picture of you two kissing with tongues. That is just disturbing beyond country music.

-Pythagoras

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:22 am

You know, not everyone who's in love immediately turns into an as*hole.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:23 am

i was never in love.
people are interesting objects and i care that they are happy but i have no idea what "love" is.

i am very simple.
i find people either interesting or boring. i have no concept of them past that point.
if they are interesting i want to spend time with them and exchange ideas. if they are boring i get frustrated and want to send them away.

i do not fret about the lack of my ability to love, because i do not know what i am missing.

it is the same as i would say to heroin users. i do not fret due to the absence of using heroin because i never knew how it felt because i never used it, so i do not conceive i am missing out on anything.

people say my biggest problem is my lack of "lovingness".
dolphins would say my biggest problem is my lack of sonar.

which is easier to acquire?..

i am blind and i will not see.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:00 am

Magnus wrote:
Enjoy your new love Bella Donna and don't let anyone bring you down. But, please refrain from posting dumb headlines on myspace about every gory detail of your passionate affair.
And please, for the sake of all that is good in the world, please do not ever post a picture of you two kissing with tongues. That is just disturbing beyond country music.

What do you mean? :?

Don't worry I won't bother posting anything ANYMORE :evil: Not that I have noticed I have!

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:13 am

I've had it! No matter what I express on WP some one is always puttin me down. I am not f*****g dumb and I know how to spell.

I thought it was supposed to be a supportive community. I have hardly found this to be the case and am seriously considering it worth my while leaving because if people really wnated me here they wouldnt put such offensive posts or comments especially the women.

What I mean by that is I thought women would be the most supportive. They just seem nasty :x

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:30 am

BellaDonna wrote:
I've had it! No matter what I express on WP some one is always puttin me down. I am not f***ing dumb and I know how to spell.

I thought it was supposed to be a supportive community. I have hardly found this to be the case and am seriously considering it worth my while leaving because if people really wnated me here they wouldnt put such offensive posts or comments especially the women.

What I mean by that is I thought women would be the most supportive. They just seem nasty :x

she didn't mean that you do that. She means that other people do that and it is annoying so you shouldn't do it.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:32 am

BellaDonna wrote:
I've had it! No matter what I express on WP some one is always puttin me down. I am not f***ing dumb and I know how to spell.

steer your boat around the rocks that threaten to gash your sides.

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:36 am

I have been married almost 6 years now. And I was in a relationship for 8. I am not weird about it or overtly affectionate. I don't cry and complain when he is deployed. I don't dry hump him in public when he is around.

We just... are... whatever it is we are.

I am not really sure what love is. But I suppose it is like whatever an aspie uses to calm themselves.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:41 am

I don't like seeing couples go gaa-gaa over each-other, but that's only because I'm jealous.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:41 am

Maybe I am hyper-love sensitive because I get infactutions strongly and I have been in love before.

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 7:43 am

Hector wrote:
I don't like seeing couples go gaa-gaa over each-other, but that's only because I'm jealous.

yeah... that doesn't change when you aren't jealous. Its just as annoying.