Oh, no! Not another one of these threads...

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Berns
Raven
Raven

02 Mar 2009, 1:30 am

Hello, everyone.

Quite a few women (especially strangers) have been coming up to me and massaging my shoulders, initiating conversations.

Is this flirting or what?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2009, 1:41 am

Berns wrote:
Hello, everyone.

Quite a few women (especially strangers) have been coming up to me and massaging my shoulders, initiating conversations.

Is this flirting or what?

If a woman, particularly a stranger as you say, initiates a conversation with you, she wants something from you. Whether it's a relationship or just some brainpower is left to be determined...

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2009, 3:06 am

massaging the shoulders by NTs means they are uncomfortable with your body tension. It usually doesn't help them relax when one jumps at the touch and cringes from the unwanted invasion of body space.

Merle

TheKingsRaven
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Mar 2009, 8:26 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
If a woman, particularly a stranger as you say, initiates a conversation with you, she wants something from you. Whether it's a relationship or just some brainpower is left to be determined...

Or just a friendly conversation.

Berns
Raven
Raven

02 Mar 2009, 10:10 am

sinsboldly wrote:
massaging the shoulders by NTs means they are uncomfortable with your body tension. It usually doesn't help them relax when one jumps at the touch and cringes from the unwanted invasion of body space.

Merle

In the past couple of years, I have developed a few twitches. But in many of these said encounters, there is initial eye contact and I am quite relaxed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2009, 10:57 am

TheKingsRaven wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

Or money.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2009, 4:30 pm

Fnord wrote:
TheKingsRaven wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

Or money.

too bad you never met me, Fnord. I was never interested in a guys money. I am a romatic all the way, my own job, my own place and liked it that way. I went out with guys dutch and had a great time. Got to know him in all sorts of situations, got to see how he treated the waiters/taxi/other drivers how I hung with his friends and how they hung with me. Married me two of them and until the Universe had other plans for them, loved them well and they loved me, too.

Merle