Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 2:15 pm

One thing I just don't get, when guys talk about the benefit of experience, and how an older woman can teach you things. Like what?

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 2:25 pm

CaptainTrips222 wrote:
One thing I just don't get, when guys talk about the benefit of experience, and how an older woman can teach you things. Like what?

as Mr. Roper would say.. "A woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself" ;)

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2009, 10:29 pm

older women are great. I like them better than younger women. They dont judge you or try to give you stupid advice. They build your ego by making you feel better about yourself. they can hold intelligent conversations. They are open minded and dont play mind games. mature. loving. They don't tell you about your flaws much, but about what makes you a good person. I have a crush on my psychology teacher. she's older. she's not too hot to others because she's like 38-39 idk. but I think she is hot, and it has more to do with how she treats me than how she looks. and she understands autism, and she can have great conversations, and she's smart., and she's pretty. she also takes in kids and raises them in foster care to a certain age. she's great!! :D

But how many young teengae and 20s girls are like this. not too many. many will mature, and many wont. thats how life is. But i enjoy older women more than young girls.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 7:20 pm

CaptainTrips222 wrote:

That depends on what you already know. :wink:

Those who know, don't speak.