Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 12:08 am

Yeah you're trolling everywhere.

angelgirl1224
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 5:53 pm

ill be your friend..!

i used to have like no friends, i go around with these four girls but its hard coz like two of them are bestfriends and the other two are best friends,,,so can get hard or awkard sometimes. im much more confident in the the last year though. dont worry though, things will get better.
I have been bullied for like three years in the past and i felt like i had nobody soo...

gd luck hun

xx

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:20 pm

jkrane wrote:
errr wrote:
no cuz your a freak of nature
ret*d and a b***h
gonna be a failure and a slut
:lmao:
Why are you praying to him? That's confusing...

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

06 Apr 2008, 4:03 pm

babycakes221, the efforts you are making to have friends on this board should work out for you. In your personal life be aware that high school is an unnatural environment and people who have strong enough will to follow their own counsel will recognize and appreciate your good points. For myself, if my pm back to you concerning my age seemed terse, please consider that I don't think it's proper for a 48 year old man to be exchanging pm's with a 16 year old girl who is not a family member. I will join in discussions with you on open forums though. :)

err, on the other hand, is a gutless slug that would not behave to people in public that way that he/she/it :( does on forums, disregard the opinions of pathetic trolls whose personality failing doom them to a life of no friends. err is most likely less welcome in peoples lives than a painful rectal itch or a Herpes flare up!

Pundit23
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Apr 2008, 1:27 am

errr wrote:
no cuz your a freak of nature
ret*d and a b***h
gonna be a failure and a slut

Lucky for you, not having any friends means you dont have to deal with people like Err everyday due to the pathetic notion that "That's the best friend you can get".

I, on the other hand, am still trying to get over the aforementioned dellusions of worthlessness. I have 1 core friend, ...and he might actually be Err in real life, 2 friends that can only hang out when no one's looking, 6 friends when I understand the material on the test, and much much more when I'm handing out cookies...

The point is, friends are like lovers: choose them carefully or you'll end up with a disease. ... or something like that.

Hope this helps, we're all (xcept Err), good people that have your back, your syndrome, and your best interests at heart.

[Edit]: The other lesson to gleam from this is that cookies == good bait and conversations starters.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 5:28 pm

Brittany2907 wrote:
babycakes221 wrote:
I AM ONLY A TEENAGER
I HAVE NO FRIENDS
NOT EVEN 1
MOST TEENAGES HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS
BUT I DONT HAVE ANY

Something to remember...
Most teenagers don't have lots of "friends"...they have lots of people who they talk to and think are their friends...when really, they're not! LOL.

You'll make friends eventually. It's just a matter of being around the right people...people who accept you for you, and don't try to change you.

QFT

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

chtucker18
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2008, 6:40 pm

i used to think like that too. i used to have close friends but they screwed me over. Im looking for friends that wont screw me over. i have one that i talk to over aim.

ljcygnet
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Apr 2008, 7:38 pm

I had no close friends in high school -- at best, there were kids that tolerated me, likely because the pitied me. There was one boy who might have been something more, but I was scared my reputation as a loser and the "crazy chick" would rub off on him and he would be tormented too (and this was with solid justification) so I discouraged that. I was horribly bullied simply because I was different. And there were kids who actively saw to it that I had no friends.

It hurt at the time, but it also gave me free time to pursue other pursuits. Because I wasn't spending my time hanging out with kids who were basically interested in the opposite sex, video games, discussion fashion, shopping, and trashing each other, and getting into trouble -- and they really didn't do much else -- I had an awful lot of free time on my hands.

I read. Today, I'm a writer.

I learned about computers in a time before the web existed -- today, I own a rather nice web site.

I learned about art, and photography. This has consistently benefited me.

I hiked. I fished. I went camping and backpacking with my parents. I gardened.

I found SF fandom, which, I swear, is about half aspie.

I would not be the person I am today if I had socialized with the sort of friends that were available in high school. In many ways, though it hurt very much at the time, and even though it still hurts, the bullies did me a favor.

And somewhere along the way, while pursuing my interests, I found friends. Lasting friends. People I can trust, people who value me and who I value deeply.

So -- it hurts now. I know it hurts. Been there, done that. But I promise, if you remember who you are, and hold your head high, and pursue those things that interest you ... you will find friends.

-- Leva