Page 12 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next

Benji_million
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2008, 6:34 pm

I am posting again because I want to make a longer description, and because I can't edit the last one anymore.

Ben's Profile v1.0

--Basic Info--

Name: Ben

--Lifestyle--

School type: special education

Sexual orientation: Straight (I have experienced bisexuality in the past, but I didn't like it)

The Average School Day: Wake up, go to school, do little work, stay calm, go home

The Below Average School Day: Wake up, go to school, do no work, possibly get irritated with someone and go off, go home

The Above Average School Day: Wake up, go to school, do quite a bit of work, stay happy, go home

Interests: Computer Programming, Computer Hacking, MySpace and WrongPlanet, Google, Wikipedia, Listening to Rock Music, Playing Rock music on my Keyboard (piano keyboard, not computer keyboard), occasionally talking to and hanging out with friends

--Personality--

Happy Mode: Funny, Good to be around, intelligent, aware

Angry Mode: Genocidal (against NTs in particular), Suicidal, Homicidal, Destructive, negative attitude, scary, ret*d

Tween Mode: insane, weird, quiet, boring

Algorithm for the modes: When I meet someone, I start out in tween mode. Once I get used to them and understand them, it goes up to Happy Mode. If they piss me off, it goes to Angry Mode. If I'm not interested in them at the moment, it goes back to Tween Mode. That's basically the algorithm. For those of you who are C programmers, I'll make it easier for you to understand. However I'm too lazy to do that at this point, so I will edit it in when I'm bored.

--Survival--

coping skills: food, music, computer, sleeping

favorite foods: cheese, general chicken, tamales, pizza, pasta, ice cream, mac 'n' cheese

--Final Word--

If you think you can stand me, and you're in my age group, you can PM or IM me. Just tell me you're from WP. Later.

/end

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

31 Mar 2008, 7:13 pm

Josher wrote:
TyroneShoelaces wrote:
Hey Everyone - Welcome to the Friendship Board for those who are between 15 and 18 years in age. 8)

Do you want to meet other Aspies in your peer group from everywhere in the "global village" that is Earth? Well done! You've taken the first step in doing so by visiting this forum. Please, feel free to post a "synopsis of yourself", including your age, gender, country of origin, and any other aspect you would like to feature. Respondents may answer your post via the personal message "pm" function at www.wrongplanet.net

PLEASE - DO NOT HAVE YOUR EMAIL OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ETC IN YOUR POST. IT IS UNWISE TO HAVE SUCH DETAILS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC USE!

:wink: Happy Friend-Finding :wink:

aw, im 13 younger aspies can be mature so quit cutting 13 year olds out of here because i wanna disscuss my social issues also. i think alex should make the rules for these forums instead.
your one of the most immature posters I've ever seen on this forum.

William_S
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2008, 5:49 am

Name: William
age 17 from Oslo, Norway
I have AS
I enjoy computers very much.

Mike777
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2008, 3:02 pm

Name: Mike
Hobbies: Guitar/Bass guitar playing, PC games, Martial Arts, Japanese culture
Music: Pop (mostly 80's stuff), Rock, Metal (except Black Metal and Power Metal), Funk, House, Rap, some Classical
Books: Detective/Spy Fiction, Thrillers, Historical (usually about samurai)

PM me if you want to chat.

Tigercub
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

Name: I seem to have misplaced it...
Sex: Female
Location(s): North Carolina, USA and Phoenix, AZ, USA
Favorite Planet/Moon: Europa
Favorite Writers: Philip Pullman, Garth Nix, Neil Gaiman, Anne McCaffrey, etc. etc.
Political Leanings: Liberal
Interests: Medicine, physics, weather, sci-fi/fantasy, writing, fuzzy things with pointy teeth, playing Pokemon on my DS under my desk in classes...

I was diagnosed with Asperger's/HFA a few months ago. PM me if you wanna chat! :wink:

Nintenderek17
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Apr 2008, 7:50 pm

Hello, I'm a 17 year old from Indiana. I like video games, computers, karate and even a little bit of magic. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 5 and don't exactly enjoy having it.

Slashdotdash
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 May 2008, 11:18 am

I'm matt 18 and from Hampshire in the uk
Interested in formula 1,football(support southampton) and music (like most genres)
I'm more interested in making friends now than i used to be cos i am slowly becoming less reserved
pm me if you want to chat

Laurz_2192

13 May 2008, 12:53 pm

Name: Laurz - closely linked to my real name, but I dislike it, so Laurz will do XD
Country: England - born here, lived here for forever and a day o.o
Interests: Human biology (Especially digestion and reproduction), decomposition, midwifery, death, suicidal methods, drawing gory pictures =] Chocolate buttons! =D
Music: All but RnB really XD Oh, and rap, can't stand rap...

I'm in high school currently (senior school over here) but will be going to college in September. I'm terrified of dentists and being sick and am also claustrophobic. I'm straight, blonde, blue-eyed and English (Already said that, didn't I? o.o). I'd like to make friends who understand what it's like being an Aspie as many of my friends here in England don't understand it at all...heck I don't think hardly any of the people around me do XD

Anyway, PM if you wanna chat ^^

NoriMori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2008, 9:47 pm

Hey, I'm sixteen. I was thought by my mother to have Asperger's, then subsequently (mis)diagnosed with "mild ADD," and then told I was "gifted". So I left it alone for about the past year, although it's been nagging at my subconscious, making me consciously feel like some awkward freak of psychology (as opposed to nature) -- although this view of myself has sparked an overflow of creativity, leading to the makings of a quasi-autobiographic story which I hope will one day become an anime ;D. But then, just a few minutes ago, I decided to look up Asperger's on Wikipedia and diagnose myself. After reading the article, I'm almost certain I have it, or else something very close to it. The article mentioned this website, so I came to it -- and I'm EXTREMELY glad I did! This could do wonders for my confidence, self-esteem, and even my behaviour. You see, I think some aspects of my Asperger's have worsened since going to the shrink. I feel tense and awkward in public. I even look awkward. I think I always did, but now I'm aware of it, so it's worsened. And so on and so on, ad nauseum. But there's also another side of me -- a side that LIKES having Asperger's. Here is the reason for that:
Ever since I went to the child psychiatrist (which did wonders for my self-esteem, "Hey! Check it out! I'm messed up!" "Look, Ma! No sanity!"), I've begun to think of myself as someone who is, in some sense, insane (Hans Asperger himself even used to call it "autistic psychopathy," so there you go). In a sense, I sort of glorify having Asperger's in my own mind by seeing myself as some tormented soul. Thus, I've blown it out of proportion a bit in my "story" (see above) by creating visuals of my emotions and thoughts, my own mind, and my way of viewing the world. I hope no one takes offence to that... Because I think the story's going really well in terms of describing my inner struggle with this... "thing" (that's not the right word... but whenever I picture my actual brain, I see something that sort of looks like a short circuit, or something that isn't quite working properly, ya know?)
Anyway, as usual this post is WAY too long (I definitely fit the criteria of being "verbose"), so I'll shut up now!

Oh no, wait! Other info!
I'm female :) and live in Canada. I'm into anime/manga, Harry Potter, The Matrix, and... working on my story! Btw, I've got part of it written on Escape-ism. If you want to read it, go to the site www.escape-ism.com and search "The Seven Selves". Hope you like!

Last edited by NoriMori on 22 May 2008, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michalka
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2008, 2:56 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Brittany, I'm a sophomore in High School, and I love music, animals, sports, and my friends.

PsychonautChaos
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Jul 2008, 5:14 am

Did I write in this thread, I don't remember. I have some undiagnosed memory problems ...

Interests: Psychology, philosophy, anime (was a compulsive anime fan during 14-16, after that got panic attacks, and guilt feelings because of "wasted time"), video games (Was a compulsive ps2 player, once played guilt wars but stopped after feeling guilty about not doing anytihng productive),
Diagnosis: Freudian Psychologist would just pass his social izolation and mottor clumsiness as a form of defense mechanism, (Yet most psychologists in poland are quacks so just treat is as something interesting to know about), self- diagnosis- OCD coupled with aspergers syndrome, (bot undiagnosed, although I was refered for observation for my Aspergers syndrome but never was diagnosed), I am also frequently depressed.
10 Last read books (I think what a person does with his/her time might illuminate much more about the persons interests than an ambigous description)

Wilhelm Reich in Hell 1
Palm therapy (Half read)2
The sedona method- Hale Dwoskin (half read)3
Demons of the flesh: a guide to left hand path sex magick (Read) (Zene Schreck Daughter of anton LaVey wrote this book) 4
An Interview with Israel Regardie- His final thoughts and views - Christopher Hyatt5
Reichian home therapy 6
The mask comic book series 7
Feeling good the new mood therapy8
Creating Magickal Entities: A Complete Guide to Entity Creation9
Lester Levenson - Ultimate Truth 10

(Some new agey, some occult, some psychotherapy, some alternative medicine)

List of 12 favorite shows/ movies:

1 Paranoia Agent
2 Boogiepop Phantom
3 El Toppo
4 Mulholland Drive
5 Donnie Darko
6 Salad Fingers (Hey, even if it's a flash cartoon it's still way more original, better than most stuff out there)
7 Moral Orel
8 Robot Chicken
9 Venture Brothers
10 Wonder Showzen
11 Mr. Show
12 Invader zim

I like far more shows than that, those are just the ones that I think would reflect the style I like.
(Key Words: Weirdness, originality,)

Picture:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65 ... C01034.jpg

I'll pretty much talk to everyone who'll approach me first. (Send me a message etc.)

catalyst-alaska
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2008, 3:47 am

Hi All

I am 16, close to 17 male and while I haven't been "officially" diagnosed I feel that I have Aspergers. I would like to chat with those around my age, so feel free to pm me. If you do I can show you some pics so you can see me :D

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 10:38 pm

im turnin 15 in october. ok for me to chat?

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2008, 4:22 am

Hi, my name is Meike, I am a girl who lives in Holland, 16 years old. I don't believe mu social skills are that bad, I think I just don't like most people.

catalyst-alaska
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

I just sent a pm to both of you. Reply when you can.

Silver1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2008, 2:14 pm

I'm an 18 year old male, and I'll be starting as a college freshmen in a week. I was diagnosed with AS a year and a half ago. I live in New York's Hudson Valley, which is an hour and a half north from NYC. I guess i'm a pretty average aspie, my intersts include hiking, fishing, and pretty much everything else that involves the outdoors. But I also enjoy history and writing, and I want to major in environmental science. :)