Page 18 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next

Dim
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

Seris wrote:
I am a 16 year old girl from Texas. I am professionally diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and have been since 5th grade. I am currently making my way through school to become a librarian. I LOVE to read, and I love libraries. It's the perfect career for me. :D I like yaoi manga, quirky books, comics, and other things like that. I am currently taking the medication Lexipro for anxiety. It works wonders. I recommend it. My ultimate goal in life is to become a librarian, buy a house, and live in it with a couple of pugs. Anything else is gravy. :D
i worked in the library at my college and it was pretty cool actually. i checked books in and out and shelved books and all that. i recommend it haha, i'd do it again. thanks for the tip on medication too hahaha. i have big anxiety issues. best of luck on becoming a librarian.

Iloverussia
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

My name is Sam. I am 16 at the moment and would really like to make some friends. You can talk with me about almost any subject (with most pop culture being the exception). I have been told I am good looking by quite a few people and I have also been told I am a great listener.

zaza
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Feb 2010, 6:56 pm

the_enigma wrote:
Hi! I guess I'll be the first one to respond.
I am a 15 year old female from New York. I have mild pdd-nos and I think I have Hyperlexia.
I like this place very much and it's nice to see people who have things in common with me.
I don't have much to say at the moment but I'm here to talk.
hello I have PDD and I only socialize a little bit and I feel like I want to socialize in class but I feel like I'am not sure becouse the teacher will say stop talking. What should I do. :roll:

zaza
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Feb 2010, 9:32 pm

Getting use to this place is kind of weird. Think you for responding. I'am glad that someone want to talk to me'becouse I dont have many friends. I really try to talk to people'but I'am scared and I dont know what to say. I go to a lot a sport events and I'am around of lot of people but the words seem to get out. what tips of things do you like to do. I like playing video games I like drawing and swimming. I like animals but I dont ave one. what about you. :D

C64boy

09 Feb 2010, 2:47 pm

HI my name is Hunter I live in kentucky and im a fan of UK and UofL. My favorit things to do are play videogames and work on the computer. PM me if you want to share E-mail.

Silva20contraorder
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2010, 3:17 pm

Name's Alex, I am 17 and will be 18 in four weeks. I am obsessed with pro wrestling and martial arts and have a general liking for manga and anime. I like alt rock and generally music others are yet to hear of.
My motto(s) in life would be "All crows are universally black" "What happens, happens even when what happens sucks" "Life is about the positve difference you make in other people not about abusing your own positives" "They may not remember what you said but they will remember how you made them feel"
Im a big video games fan but am not a fan of online gaming due to how hateful people can be when playing online.
I would like to work in either a special School or Children's center and thats a wrap folks.

jizleconor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2010, 12:52 am

Hey I'm Conor and I'm 15 from New York. I like alternative rock and celtic punk. I have been diagnosed with Aspergers. I'm interested in computers have been since I could first use one :)

Last edited by jizleconor on 28 Feb 2010, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 12:56 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

jizleconor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome to WP!

Thanks!

Abister
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Mar 2010, 11:28 pm

Can 14 year olds count?

radiohead234
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Mar 2010, 8:41 am

Hi I'm Daniel I'm 16 years old from Newfoundland, Canada, though I was born in Oakville, ON. I was diagnosed with AS at around age 6 and people like me but I've always had trouble socializing with them. I'm really shy and awkward so if i'm not very talkative at first it doesn't mean i don't like you, it just means i don't know what to say, which happens a lot.

Abister wrote:
Can 14 year olds count?

Sure i guess. tell us a bit about yourself.

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

14 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

hello peoples, i have been on the site for a while now but i havent properly spoken to anyone lol , so herro 8)

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 6:41 pm

My name is Royger, I'm 18-years-old, and I'm looking for some new friends on here because I don't feel like spending my last year of high school stuck in my special ed class. I like watching TV and movies, going on the computer, reading, writing, retro stuff, collecting stuff (mostly videos and DVDs), and traveling.

My biggest obsession right now is the animated masterpiece, "The Thief and the Cobbler":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thief_and_the_Cobbler

My favorite TV shows are: "The Simpsons", "Family Guy", "South Park", "Degrassi", "Full House", "Family Matters", "Sit Down, Shut Up", "8 Simple Rules", "America's Funniest Home Videos", "Everybody Hates Chris", and classic and obscure TV shows.

My favorite movies are: Disney movies, Pixar movies, Don Bluth movies, the "Garfield" movies, Super Mario Bros, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Ralph Baskhi movies, Tim Burton movies, Steven Spielberg movies, "Dirty Dancing", "Mean Girls", "Akeelah and the Bee", "The Swan Princess" movies, "The Pagemaster", "Ferngully", "The Thief and the Cobbler" (all 3 versions). and mostly obscure movies.

So, feel me to talk to me (mostly in PMs) about those things.

Allan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2010, 10:59 am

Hey folks, I'm Allan but my friends call me Allan. I'm a 16 year old Caucasian Jew living in Long Island. I'm what people call a "nerd" because of my taste in TV, Movies, Music, and Podcasts (Diggnation!) plus I'm a fan of Baseball, Wrestling, and Video Games.
So, see ya in another life yeah?

Wintergreen_ink
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Apr 2010, 10:07 pm

Hi, I'm Cai. I'm 16.
I spend a lot of time teaching myself to understand Japanese. I really love making up my own characters and stories. Drawing's fun too, but I get self conscious about that because I don't think I'm good enough at it. Other stuff I do a lot is go on walks and read manga and watch anime.
I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was in the 8th grade.

If you want to talk, pm me. I'd like to make some friends. :D

Julian94
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Apr 2010, 4:13 pm

I'm a 15 year old boy turning 16 soon.
I think I have Aspergers, but unsure.
I'm interested in Halo, physics, computers
TV shows such as: House MD, the simpsons, south park and
Alt for Norge (Norwegian tv show about americans).
I'm looking for someone who is about the same age,
interested in videogames and I would relly like to have
someone that I could debate freely with.

I have the tendency to forget about people and not talk to them
this is not because I'm not interested anymore, it's just that
I'm often occupied.
I'm single, caucasian, norwegian, male and polite.