Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

zaza
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2010, 11:30 pm

What should I do with my hair when I get angry or sad. Any suggestion. :)

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Feb 2010, 6:19 am

It depends on whether you're stuck in a gray-suit robot job. If you're not, then I think I'd get one of those really wild temporary colour things - bright blue or hot pink, maybe. Do something that dares the world to object. Something that would make your mother faint. Maybe get a temporary tattoo while you're at it.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2010, 1:04 pm

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you looking to make a statement or feel better about yourself?

If you are aiming to feel better, I would definitely recommend washing and brushing it at least every two days so that it doesn't turn into a sort of matted dreadlock. It's amazing how basic grooming can really lift you up (and vice versa) and make you feel less self-conscious in public, but there's no real 'style' out there.

If you are just looking to make a statement, then it's entirely up to you.

GoddessofSnowandIce
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Feb 2010, 1:17 pm

Well, that all depends on what you're looking to do and your own particular style. Honestly you should do whatever you like and not care what anyone else thinks about it. The only consideration I'd have is whether or not it puts you out of dress code for work. They pay you to look a certain way (sucks, but that's reality) so if you're going to do something really funky, make sure you buy a wig. It's how I get around pulling this off: