Good luck NY171 in getting over
Samantha.

From,
Ghosthunter

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2005, 11:36 am

I have three acquaintances, some friends online in chat, but that is about it.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2005, 2:35 pm

Zero, beause friends are a liability. Anytime I use the word "friend" in the connotation of being my friend is because there is a lack of a vetter word in the english dictionary. Except for mabey unknowing laisons but that would be impolite.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2005, 5:46 pm

You could count all the friends I have on the fingers of one hand..... Actually you could count them all on the hands of one finger come to that..... Oh, me miserum.... :cry:

TheWhale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 May 2005, 6:11 pm

I prefer to be optomistic as far as counting friends. When I graduated from Michigan in 1970, I had no clue what to do in the future so I moved, by default, back to Los Angeles where my family had moved. One of the last people I saw in Ann Arbor told me to "think of new people as friends you haven't met yet."

So I guess I have about six billion friends on the earth which should easilly make up for a handfull of enemies if that.

Jerry Newport

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2005, 9:29 pm

I have lots of friends both in real life and on web.I geuss partly becuase people think I'm really funny and goofy.

NoMore
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2005, 12:38 am

No friends, a bunch of acquaintences.

Lyssie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 May 2005, 1:03 am

Real life friends? 2. One's a schizophrenic, another is a borderline personality disorder... yeah, I have interesting friends, at least...

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2005, 9:04 am

the number of the day seems to be 2. I got two "real" freinds I am some\what comfortable to call on the phone and a lot of acquaintices that are just nice but I can't get their motives.

The first one is probably someone I should stay away from. He has gotten two girls preg. while in HS, and drinks WAY too much. The only reason I stick with him is because he looks up to me and I am stupid enough to like it. Thankfully, he has disapeared somewhere and I don't expect to see him again, although I hope he is not high on crack or anything. He was nice enough to consolate me once when I got really down and was crying like a green giant in the locker room.

The other one is a pretty nice guy who is about as strange as I am. I suspect he is HFA but I don't think he is d'xed or anything. We mostly go to public places with each other because we just feel more comfortable not going alone. We really don't talk as we have very little in common except a interest in physical sports (weightlifting, that is. We are quite clumsy in ball sports.) I don't "Just" hang out with either one.

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2005, 9:48 am

Currently I have 2 friends.

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2005, 11:34 am

Whoohoo, im wierd for AS again. I have quite a few freinds.

Admitedly, all w something. Dyslexic, Autistic, Skitzo, Multi Personality, Drunk, Epileptic......

Bout 20 or 30 (Lucky me w Asperations youth club)

De_Zeurkous
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 May 2005, 1:12 pm

Well, to start with i have 2 really good friends: my boyfriend and another one i know from the local computer club. I also have a friend, who eventually turned out to become my direct boss 8)7 He's over 40 already but we get along with eachother really well, because he's at least as weird as me :P

Also, i have some friends i don't really see very much (once in 2 weeks or so) i know from various places in Kampen (my home town). And of course a load of friends i only know from The Internet (and several other internets).

keeg
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 May 2005, 2:33 pm

Three if you count the one that lives on the other side of the country. Only two in town. I used to have three in town, then one started smoking pot and forgot about me :( its to bad because he was a smart guy his family was just f*cked up and he had one to many of the wrong type of friends.

Gale
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 May 2005, 2:42 pm

Currently? Not including my mom, the answer would be zero. I just broke up with my significant other several months ago and last summer had a difference of agreement with my only other friend and we went our separate ways. So I'm sorta permanantly inbetween friends at the moment.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2005, 9:35 pm

I have no friends in "real life", which upsets me very much, although I do know the names of a lot of people whom I could easily recognize.