I worry that i can very easy hurt people

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Dec 2012, 11:54 am

Sorry for my English.. I visit education how to find job, we are 25 in the group, one girl look on me angry and when i answer something or tell, she opposite me with not clear facts.. and that scary me, because she is 22 years old, me 41 years old and i scary that i will beck her more than she deserves, i really don't scary even if someone beat me or blame. Many people think that i scary of them, actually is opposite, i scary that i can hurt them. :roll: Second case: I was out in coffee bar with 4 women who learned German with me, one women said me that i said in past my first teacher was bad, my reaction probably was not acceptable, other women looked on me strange, i only said her that i have never said that. And again that situation where people watching on me strangely always and they don't speak more with me, only officially.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 12:20 pm

Whatever you are scared of, it's all in your mind. When you are with these people, try and enjoy yourself in the present moment and convey a feeling of happiness. It will take work, but you'll eventually get there.

paolo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

In Janet Frame's Toward anotber summer, pubished posthumously there is a character (the author herself) who is paralysed by the fear to say or to to something harmful to others (she is a guest for some time of a family). It might interest you if you read English. The author was an aspie and opposed publishing her novel in her life as she might espose herself too much.