Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

wolfgang82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Jul 2014, 10:36 pm

I have two next door girls who are just flat out mean to me and it's just so weird like I will be hanging out with my friend Kyle and they would just walk up to me out of the blue and say stuff like your gay or your fat now I just learned to ignore them and I won you see they just love my seven year old baby sister and hang out with her all the time then one very great day they asked her if she wanted to do a lemonade stand with them and she said no because they were being to mean to her big brother.Now we are doing a lemonade stand of are own and having me and my sis and my two friends in it.and if we do get any business it will be more buissness then they will get cause there asking for a dollor for there lemonade and we are asking ten cents. Post here if you have some street bullies 8)

stardusty
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Jul 2014, 12:34 am

yes, i can totally relate. too much to type out right now, but i've known more than a handful of neighbourhood bullies. it's on them for that despicable behaviour!

keep your chin up-

djw2398

19 Jul 2014, 12:36 am

Just ignore them. A lot of people are just naturally mean-natured, and some have issues like insecurity that leads them to act that way. They are ultimately insignificant to your life, and you shouldn't let it get to you. There are a lot of good people out there you will meet that will make your life better: just focus on them, because they are the ones who are worth it.