Page 10 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next

TOCAD_KID
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2007, 6:24 am

I'm Megan, I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm 15. I have Tourette Syndrome and I'm pretty sure I have Asperger's but I'm not diagnosed yet. I'm not sure what I'm good at but I like Poetry, Music, Languages, Art, Psychology, Books, Computers, Facts, Seeing how things work, Math...
I don't have any friends and I don't know how to change that, all the friends I've had in the past either started hanging around me and talking to me(making me their friend) or were forced by a parent or teacher (same class, neighbor)

I'd like to have friends or at least someone who know what I'm going through and have something in common with me.

RedMageIngus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2007, 4:24 pm

Lessee... I like video games, some anime, reading, drawing and role-playing. I generally get along better with guys, but I can get along with some girls. I'm 16, a girl and I live in Australia. Oh, and I'm quite immature. :P

Just send me a PM if ya wanna be friends with me. ^^

lucyjack
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Nov 2007, 7:19 pm

My name is Lucy, I'm from Southern Maine. My interests lie in playing the flute, reading, fanfiction (both reading and writing), wrestling, watching tv, and playing on my computer. I am 19 years old and looking for some friends. Especially people near where I live (northeastern United States) who also enjoy wrestling. If you are interested, pm me.

Brittany1212
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Nov 2007, 2:57 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm a high school sophomore (my name is Brittany if you didn't know) :P
I'm from Maine.

Therese
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2007, 8:40 pm

Hello, I'm Therese, 17 (almost 18!), diagnosed quite recently (but misdiagnosed several times during the past few years :roll: ) and currently living in Canada. I draw, design websites, play a ton of video games and watch loads of movies in between all that.

I'm planning on moving to the UK sometime in the near future so it would be cool to get to know some people from there, but anyone can feel free to PM me! I promise I won't bite. :D

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2007, 10:35 pm

Therese wrote:
Hello, I'm Therese, 17 (almost 18!), diagnosed quite recently (but misdiagnosed several times during the past few years :roll: ) and currently living in Canada. I draw, design websites, play a ton of video games and watch loads of movies in between all that.

I'm planning on moving to the UK sometime in the near future so it would be cool to get to know some people from there, but anyone can feel free to PM me! I promise I won't bite. :D

What video games?

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Nov 2007, 11:47 pm

hi, my name is brittany

petal
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2007, 7:56 pm

Hi, I'm from Australia, and I have a name! :D

Anyway, I'm hoping someone will talk to me, but I aint to sure thats going to happen.

If you happen to share similar interests to me itll make conversations a lot easier so uuhmmm i like all sorts of science, philosophy (and different views to my own on that topic), Music of the metal and classical genres, Art of many kinds, psychology, maths, astronomy, meaning of life, eternity and everything etc etc etc...

Darling
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Dec 2007, 8:37 am

wow i haven't even introduced myself despite moaning and whining in other threads :roll:

i'm [hmm, i think i'd prefer to stay anonymous] darling, i've just turned 17 and my exams are in january AAAARRGH OMG GOTTA REVISE [pause] i have lots of interests, too many to count out but i'll tell you i can't survive without chocolate or at least an object in my pocket. lessee. oh yes, i love anime; my favourites are bleach, gunslinger girl, fruits basket, wolf's rain and school rumble. i also like games but my mum killed the ps2 years ago soooo [sigh]. i also like reading a lot, but now i'm tired of fiction and i like to read scientific, historical, biographical or anything that's random that i see in our bookshelves. i enjoy literature, art and maths. i love making things. i don't like to be instructed or forced to do anything. i like all types of music, providing that they're not too loud or too much things going on in the background. feminine vocals are nice tho. eisley has so far been my favourite :)

thassit. is there anyone from bham?

angelgirl1224
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2007, 6:54 pm

hiya there im Rebecca, and i am 16 years old. i was diagnosed with as at 10 but didnt know till i was nearly 12!

I enjoy writing stories and reading and i love english literature. i also like shopping, cooking, Horse riding, bowling.

I was bullied for a few years when i was 12 and now im just startng to make some friends at this school. i currently have 3 friends who i feel i can trust absolutely.

What else? Hmm well i used to have bad self esteem and bad confidence but now im much better, i see myself and the world much more positivly than before.

I am really glad i have found this site. i dont know any other aspies so i am very glad that i found this site and got the opertunity to talk to other people who are also aspies.

I did that aspie quiz though and my aspie score was 80 which is much lower than most aspies score! i was like what!! ! But i suppose saying that i dont have all the traits of as.

Anyway nice to meet you all. if you want to talk you could send me a message or wahtever :-)

much love
xx

Comet
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2007, 8:51 am

angelgirl1224 wrote:
hiya there im Rebecca, and i am 16 years old. i was diagnosed with as at 10 but didnt know till i was nearly 12!

I enjoy writing stories and reading and i love english literature. i also like shopping, cooking, Horse riding, bowling.

I was bullied for a few years when i was 12 and now im just startng to make some friends at this school. i currently have 3 friends who i feel i can trust absolutely.

What else? Hmm well i used to have bad self esteem and bad confidence but now im much better, i see myself and the world much more positivly than before.

I am really glad i have found this site. i dont know any other aspies so i am very glad that i found this site and got the opertunity to talk to other people who are also aspies.

I did that aspie quiz though and my aspie score was 80 which is much lower than most aspies score! i was like what!! ! But i suppose saying that i dont have all the traits of as.

Anyway nice to meet you all. if you want to talk you could send me a message or wahtever :-)

much love
xx

Hey im also from the uk and the same age for now if you want to chat Pm i have msn :)

angelgirl1224
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2007, 5:53 pm

Hi comet,
yeah pm me if u want.
I too also have Msn.
xx

chinapig
Raven
Raven

27 Dec 2007, 9:47 pm

Aye up, I'm Padraig (poor-rick, hurrah for gaelic names!). I'm 15, nearly 16, and I'm anglo-irish, living in northern england

I love reading, but it wears me out so much, I read one book (I'm a fast reader) and then I can't read again for a while. I've been seriously playing guitar for six years now, and I love music. I've got a taste for the avant-garde, both in music and in art. I spend most of my spare time collecting my thoughts for some big musical/artistic project that rarely comes to anything.

I'm not a terrifically pleasant person, but I empathise greatly. I've got a bad temper that's quickly mended and a sense of humour most people don't get, so they think I'm being mean, when I'm not.

Most of my conversations consist of saying sorry at every vague opportunity, and some places where it doesn't even make sense. But I am at heart, an enthusiastic conversationalist and I love a good chinwag!

I just would like to chat to a few new people online. I doubt there's many people on here who live near me, so meeting would be unreasonable, even though it would be nice

Send me a message. Talk about something, anything you love.

Benji_million
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Dec 2007, 8:22 pm

I posted hear a long time ago, but things have changed so I'll post again. I'm Ben, I'm 16. I was diagnosed with AS at 13 after several misdiagnoses. PM or IM me if you have more questions..but remember to tell me you're from WP if you IM me.

Comet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2007, 8:56 am

angelgirl1224 wrote:
Hi comet,
yeah pm me if u want.
I too also have Msn.
xx

Check your inbox ive sent a pm :)

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 4:40 pm

Favorite writers: Charles Dickens, Gunter Grass, Primo Levi, Isaac Bashevis Singer, Margaret Atwood, Thomas Mann, Voltaire

Prose style: Precise, vaguely Victorian

Inner European: Gloomy German Impressionist

Favorite Planets: Neptune and Saturn

In twenty years you will see me: In the local lecture hall

Medication: Prozac

Political leanings: Apolitical

Sexual orientation: Asexual

Favorite food: Creamed spinach