Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

quesonrias
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jan 2011, 11:46 am

I completely agree that Twitter is absolutely useless...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RAADS-R: 187.0
Language: 15.0 • Social Relatedness: 81.0 • Sensory/Motor: 52.0 • Circumscribed Interests: 40.0

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

J-P
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2011, 5:02 am

BroncosRtheBest wrote:
I use FB as a form of therapy. It gives me time to think of an appropriate response & gives me an idea of how to understand what responses are good and which are, well, not so good.

I just use Twitter as an opportunity to find a job, which just might have worked.

That work for you? I get ignored because i'm different and they know it. I starting to tell them my hate and my fascism and nazi ideology caused by all theses years of mental abuses. They find me sick but they only by peoples faut. Over years i get ignored and badly treated and they think it's all my fault... jizz

ajlposh
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2011, 10:02 pm

I, for one, think that they are very useful. It helps me keep up with people. However, it does have its downside. While it's great to keep up with people on Facebook, you also need to meet with those people whether it be seeing them in real life or talking to them on the phone so you can still retain relationships with them.

imallinson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

I found Facebook was just another way for me to avoid talking to people so I gave up using it. I use Twitter but more for following interesting people as opposed to talking with people I already know