Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 10:47 am

f9 wrote:
Now this is totally out of blue but … You said there is a yoga group.

I just checked it. They want money: 10PLN/h. I will pass... if I pay just 2PLN more I can go to Kraków(50kms away) and check the activities there.

BTW. A guy I dated last year texted me today to met with him a week from now and I agreed. I told my mom about it and she started her intimidating happiness ("You are finally growing up! Time for changes! I'm proud of you!"). She pisses me off...

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 12:13 am

I love anything nature related, and traveling to new places...might be an idea.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 11:01 am

Kiriae wrote:
That sounds good. But I have to find some other thing, not restaurants or bars. I feel out of place in those full of people places that smell of pizza and where the only things I can drink - plain gas water - costs 3x as much as in the Grocery Shop next door and where you can't drink your own water - you have to buy one of theirs even if you have a full bottle in your backpack. There is so many rules. I don't know if I should go to a counter or wait for the waiter? Do I take the receipt or leave it on counter? Is it really OK to eat before paying? I didn't pay yet so in my opinion it's not my food yet. It feels weird. How do I call the waiter? How does everyone know I paid? Should I leave some more money or just as the bill says? It's expensive anyway! And BTW... I leave the money on the table and just leave? It sounds stupid. Everyone can take the money and noone knows if I left enough... That's so uncertain... I can't understand restaurant rules at all.

You could also go out to find small stores that sell unique or specialized items. I love to cook so I'm always looking out for places that sell international food items.... asian stores, arab stores, south american stores, european stores (I recently found a Polish deli/bakery/cafe not far from my house!) etc. It's always interesting to see what they have and every now and then buy a little something I've never tried, take it home and experience/experiment with it. :)

As for the restaurant rules...they're different in every country I suppose. You could always take a friend with you to handle that part.