Page 16 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next

jackdumpster
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jul 2009, 1:52 am

if anyone wants to talk on MSN add me :wink:

habtaz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2009, 7:37 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm Ben, I’m 16 years old

My interests are Computers, making websites to help others, just helping others generally and gay themed movies like 'Shelter' and many more and books like 'Sprout By Dale Peck' and i would like to know more people like myself.

If you want to know anything else, or you want to talk on MSN or on here please PM me. It would be nice to talk to more people like myself.

Ben

English_Chick_21
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2009, 8:38 pm

hey i am Hannah
I am from Australia and i have Aspeger and Anxiety disoder. I would really like to meet some people who are my own age who have aspeger

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2009, 3:36 am

Hi, i'm Ian and i hve mild aspergers syndrome. I'm into star wars, animals, world cultures and languages, and recently dragons. I am glad i found this website cuz otherwise i'd be listening to vietnamese alternative music(seriously) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_v9ptIiP4 when i'm half-irish half-hispanic and live in florida. I do like asian cultures the best and can speak four languages.

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2009, 11:58 pm

Hey, I'm Amy, I'm 17 and I have PDD-NOS, since I can't meet the critea as a full blown aspie. I had this diagnosis ever since I was four years old. Then I was re diagnosed with PDD-NOS again because I wanted to be clarified if I was still under the diagnosis. I really would like to find some friends here that have PDD-NOS here too.

My interests include: writing, chatting on forums, macs, animals, spirituality, religion, politics, most animated movies from the 90s and 80s. Also I LOVE Dark Shadows. ^_^ I also love history and gemoetry as far as school subjects go. I love singing, martial arts, dancing, and almost all forms of music.

RedTatsu

08 Sep 2009, 1:57 pm

I'm 15 years old, I live in the US, and my particular interests are art, science fiction, fantasy, comics, and macrobiology.

kodachrome
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Sep 2009, 3:25 pm

Hello. I think I was here a while back, but I lost contact with the world and went into a bad depression episode. I sort of disappeared from everywhere for a while and then couldn't find information to access places, so I apologize for that, I'm not trying to aggravate people. I'm seventeen years old, but I'm willing to talk to anyone regardless of age as long as they are willing to talk to me. I have a diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, but I would be willing to talk to anyone on or off the autism spectrum. I live in the United States of America. I'm currently in my senior year at a online charter school and I'm also taking some college classes part time. I like to talk about cats, theories of education, religion, mental and neuropsychiatric conditions, small animals, and music (among other things I'm sure I forgot to list).
I'm available much of the day and if you send me a private message I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

cammyyy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Sep 2009, 6:59 pm

hi im a male sixteen year old and live in orono ontario. i like military stuff, i really like good war movies like black hawk down, or pretty much any movie in general. i also like reading and pretty much any music except country

jamesp420
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

um im james 16 almost 17. i have AS, diagnosed. i like to read, and learn random facts about anything and everything. ive never really met someone in real life with AS so id love to sit and have a conversation with someone with AS. preferably a girl haha

http://www.facebook.com/jamesp420

Antonius
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2009, 12:18 pm

Hi there. Anton here. 15-year old swede, diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger's. I like odd things, do odd things and think odd thoughts. For some reason, I have a obsession with Julius Caesar and consider myself to be the centre of the world.

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2009, 12:34 pm

Hi. :twisted:
I'm 17 now so I thought I'd write something here. Errrr I like reading, watching movies(anime, comedy, action, pretty much anything except horrible and weepies :lol: ) and my interests also include philosophy and politics.......
Feel free to PM. :D

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2009, 2:07 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

JamesTheCat

22 Oct 2009, 4:35 am

WagWan, G.
I'm Naomi, I'm 18 and I hail from good ol' Blighty.
I'm currently studying math, physics and art(why do so many people think that's a strange combination?) at college.
I spend most of my time reading or watching TV. At the moment it's mostly Scrubs and NCIS.
My interests include drawing(cartoony stuff's my forte), reading, ballet, the odd medical condition and films, although I don't get to see as many as I'd like to. I'm the kind person who goes "What else have I seen him in?" and then look them up and watch everything they're in.
Aside from those I'll talk about pretty much anything. I'm a good listener, too. Or so I'm told. I'd really like to make friends as I don't really have any in real life. People tend not to get my humour or way of thinking. I can be a bit stiff with people but I'm much more friendly when I get to know someone, honest!
So yeah, feel free to PM me for a chat or to ask for my msn.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2009, 4:44 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2009, 10:33 pm

Hi

I'm an 18 year old female, though I'm turning 19 in December. I am from the eastern part of the United States and am a college freshman. I enjoy reading, looking up random crap on the computer, listening to music, Slinkys, weird stuff I'm not going to bother listing, and as of recently hanging out with a group of people on my campus... 8O.

havens89
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm

I'm a 16 year old female from the USA.
I like computers; web and graphic design, cats, guinea pigs, traveling, and family.
Open to chat :)