Page 17 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2009, 4:26 am

Greetings! My name is Beau, I'm a 17-year old male and I currently live in Australia.

I'm a rather easy-going kind of guy, preferring the afternoon spent at home rather than going out and taking on the world.
My interests include: videogames, television, internet and drawing, which I do when I have the time.

I can't wait to hear from you! I hope we will get along. =]

AppleCat
Toucan
Toucan

17 Nov 2009, 12:39 pm

My name is Kate, I'm 16 and I have Asperger's. I have trouble instigating conversations and tend to keep quiet in social situations for fear of giving somebody the opportunity to make fun of me, so I do have difficulty making friends. I joined Wrong Planet hoping to meet other people in a similar situation to my own and would be more than happy to talk to anyone. My interests include music, drawing, creative writing and balloon modelling, and I love animals.

~ AppleCat ~

Aoife
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Nov 2009, 6:49 pm

Female, 17, San Francisco Bay Area, California, looking to talk to people near my age, particularly high functioning and "blending" people on the spectrum.

I'm a high functioning "blender". Unofficial diagnosis (but from psychiatrist): Asperger's and mild hyperlexia. Interests include art, science (mostly biology, but anything, really), music, politics, languages and linguistics, philosophy, computers (especially macs), religion/spirituality....

Please PM me. I prefer AIM or MSN or Yahoo.

...[T]here's nothing in the world more unpredictable than people...logic and order don't really exist in human emotions.
--Jan Hartman

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2009, 2:20 pm

Hello, my name is Ian, I am 16 1/2 and I have mild Asperger's Syndrome. For the first ten years of my life, I was told I had ADD. I was twelve when I was diagnosed which was a grueling process. I rarely meet someone with Aspergers and one of my best friends has HFA. I am very interested in Marine Science, biology, all types of animals, fantasy, Star Wars, Sword combat, diving, writing, videogames, dragons, world history, world languages, and cultures. I like to research on wikipedia in my spare time as well as play video games, and compose short stories. I am aiming to get a degree in either language or Marine biology or marine ecology when I get older.

DannyMesser
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

Heya, I'm Danny, a 16 year old guy from Derby in England. I have Aspergers Syndrome (AS) and would love to get to know some other people with any sort of form of autism. Talking on Msn for example would be great. I only know 1 current person with autism too! (My girlfriend)

Add my Msn if you want, I don't bite!! :P

caittop
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Dec 2009, 10:05 pm

Hi, my name is Caitlin, I've just turned 15 years old and I am currently waiting a diagnosis from the incompetent adolescent team from the NHS. I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland. I am pretty much obsessed with Harry Potter, world languages, writing, most types of music and reading. You can usually find me on Wikipedia researching anything that comes into my mind or writing. When I'm older, I hope to become an accountant. Anyone is welcome to chat to me on msn if they wish.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

Welcome to WP, everyone!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Arsenic33
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Dec 2009, 3:47 pm

I'm 18 ,muslim. Erm I'm currently trying to replace socail interaction with a cat and some books. The books speak to me and I speak to my cat. I'm a girl. :?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2009, 8:37 pm

Welcome to WP!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

Welcome to WP!

turkey87953
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

well im 17 from Australia i have aspergers and was diagnosed when in was 15 i can speak to my close family but none else my mouth is glued shut thats what it feels like i like to draw and paint and read thats is all

marchingmaniac
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 6:46 pm

hi im alex! send me a personal message if you want cuz i am very interested in gettin to know some people! i live in the CO originally florida then i moved to california and now colorado. I turn 18 in a couple of weeks! thats almost about it for me! again send me a message!

zaza
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

Hello, :o

My name is Zaza. I am 15 years old and I am PDD. I only socialize a little bit. I feel like I can't think and talk when I'am in front of people. I want to socialize in class but I'am not sure I should talk in class. So what should I do about it? :oops:

TomAdams92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Jan 2010, 12:46 pm

Im Tom Adams 17 years old from Glasgow, Scotland. I like Music, Playing guitar and bass guitar, Movies(mainly comic book adaptions), comedy, Video games (zelda in particular), different cultures,comic books, philosophy and isolated communities.

http://www.facebook.com/TomAdams92?v=fe ... ef=profile
Add me on facebook just dont put any wall posts revealing my aspergers to everyone

or if you want to chat on msn
[email protected]

Seris
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jan 2010, 6:38 pm

I am a 16 year old girl from Texas. I am professionally diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and have been since 5th grade. I am currently making my way through school to become a librarian. I LOVE to read, and I love libraries. It's the perfect career for me. :D I like yaoi manga, quirky books, comics, and other things like that. I am currently taking the medication Lexipro for anxiety. It works wonders. I recommend it. My ultimate goal in life is to become a librarian, buy a house, and live in it with a couple of pugs. Anything else is gravy. :D

Dim
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

uh well i'm 18. graduated high school last year

diagnosed with asperger's when I was 15(or 16, can't remember haha)

reading some of your posts is like reading something that I wrote myself.

I suck at meeting new people and I am very nervous/anxious/awkward in social situations, I keep to myself pretty much always. I only have about one good friend that I hang out with, otherwise I'm just hanging out at home playing guitar, or going to school(which sucks)

I like hardcore and punk and metal, but all types of music really. I love movies as well. I love watching mma too