Page 42 of 75 [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 75  Next

Michellen2008
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jul 2012, 1:00 pm

Hello! Michelle here. A little about me, I am an Aspie, diagnosed when I was 16, 24 now, have an oldest 4 yo daughter autistic and a 3 year old so far, said to be developmentally delayed. I have a boyfriend I have been dating for a fee months, but find any kind of relationship difficult because sometimes people take me the wrong way and offense to what I say when it was never meant. I only have a close Aspie friend that I call my friend. I have sensory difficulties to loud noises and crowds, am a loner by prefer friendships to be one on one, not a crowd talking as it can overwhelm me in person. I also love to write and have wrote poetry in my past and find writing helps me express my words better.. I also live in ky Anyone else live in ky
Or a few states away?

Michelle

Michelle

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 5:29 pm

Name: Adrian
Sex/Age/Location: Male, 22, Manchester
Interests: Gaming, Books, Films, talking to new people.

PM me if you want to talk about anything, I am very friendly.

2fefd8
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jul 2012, 1:07 am

Male grad student, mid 20's

My interests include computer science, math, *nix, programming, open source software and reading. I also enjoy most things which are intellectually challenging.

PM me if you want.

Cfroi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

Hi, this is William (call @ username is also alrite)

I am from Hong Kong, male, 26 yo and work as auditor at Big4. Here I am seeking for Penpals. Welcome to PM me.

My interest: physics, philosophy, Chinese poems, economics, finance, stockmarket, gym, movies, video games, reading, traveling, running and Internet.

Personal awkward habit: could spend days in searching on the Internet for something I don't understand. Tend to focus on narrow things which embedded in-depth meaning inside.

I enjoyed hanging out with one or two friends while avoid large group social events since I am very poor at socializing.

You are sort of neurotypical but shows signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

Tiel2009
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jul 2012, 11:00 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm 22, female and I live in the USA, looking for people around my age. My special interests mostly revolves around movies and TV shows, but mostly movies. The Frighteners, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Hancock and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter are my favorite movies. Currently, I'm interested in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and am currently researching about Abraham Lincoln himself, as he's always been my favorite president. It's lots of fun. :) My other interests is photography, birds, drawing in MS Paint occasionally and computers.

Here's a little about my personality, at first, I'm very shy and quiet, but when someone gets to know me I can be the opposite. Other than being a worrier and shy, I'm a odd ball and I wouldn't have it any other way. My sense of humor is... weird. Or so I've been told. :D I laugh over the weirdest things. I love to joke around and be random. I have the most fun poking fun at my favorite movies and fictional characters and just being myself around the people I feel comfortable around.

Feel free to PM me. :)

yorkiescott
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jul 2012, 5:02 pm

Hi my names Scott I'm 42 and live in Medway kent in England. I like cycling for fun playing guitar. I'm origianlly from Yorkshire and currently have no close friends. I'm divorced have no kids and live on my own and am looking for friends or whatever! I haven't been diagnosed with Aspergers yet, that will happen in September but every on-line test and every bit of imformation I have read leaves me in no doubt as to the outcome of a diagnosis. 've served a few years in the army and have had quite an interesting, but stressful life! lol

Foxface
Raven
Raven

01 Aug 2012, 4:58 am

I'm not good at writing stuff like this.

Am 23, male, from Sackville, Nova Scotia. I love driving, exploring, anything adventures.
My interest in music is Oldies, 70's, 80's, 90's, country, rock and pop. I don't like any of today's top 40 stuff, can't stand that. I'll add more later, really tired right now.

MyFutureSelfnMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2012, 12:02 pm

Your avatar is a chick.

tandgents
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2012, 3:03 pm

Hi I'm 22 years old Lithuanian currently living in UK, Peterborough

Just learned that I have asperger's, haven't learned yet what it means exactly or what should I do with this information.

My interests are physics electronics a bit of philosophy and computers, but my interests change based on planet alignment, temperature, random thoughts that pop in to my head, time of the year, and my attention span

I speak 3 languages, but barely talk. am told that I have subtle sense of humour, and that I act exactly like a house cat, and haven't had anyone I could call a friend in the last five years, Currently I listen to a lot of music and try to go trough at least one book a week, working anywhere where I can find a job, and trying to figure out what should I do with the rest of my life.

hellokittyluvr

02 Aug 2012, 3:42 pm

Hello! Im 20 yr old girl. My name is Brandi and I would like to meet friends here. Im not really sure if i have aspergers but i was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder but i always felt like it was more than just anxiety in public. Currently i dont have any friends outside of my family. And it sucks sometimes. I alwasys felt different from others but that could be just me. Anyway I would love to hear from anyone. thanks

MyFutureSelfnMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

hellokittyluvr wrote:
Hello! Im 20 yr old girl. My name is Brandi and I would like to meet friends here. Im not really sure if i have aspergers but i was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder but i always felt like it was more than just anxiety in public. Currently i dont have any friends outside of my family. And it sucks sometimes. I alwasys felt different from others but that could be just me. Anyway I would love to hear from anyone. thanks

Welcome to the club.

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

Hi everyone. My name is Mark, I am 22 years old, and from Australia. I was only diagnosed with aspergers in early 2010, so I am fairly new to all of this. I suppose I am at this site to meet people with aspergers, as I think it would be cool to meet new friends like myself.

About my condition, I have a severe level of aspergers, and I also have a terrible home life. So combine those two factors together, and I'm very messed up lol (socially and all that stuff). I'm very shy and anxious around new people and places, although most people here would probably know all this stuff in general lol.

But anyway, I enjoy sports, exercise, music, video games, many forms of art, and many other things. So just saying hello to everyone :D

I did post this on the intro board place, but I thought that if I post it here, then I may make more friends :D

MyFutureSelfnMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2012, 12:19 am

zxy8 wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is Mark, I am 22 years old, and from Australia. I was only diagnosed with aspergers in early 2010, so I am fairly new to all of this. I suppose I am at this site to meet people with aspergers, as I think it would be cool to meet new friends like myself.

About my condition, I have a severe level of aspergers, and I also have a terrible home life. So combine those two factors together, and I'm very messed up lol (socially and all that stuff). I'm very shy and anxious around new people and places, although most people here would probably know all this stuff in general lol.

But anyway, I enjoy sports, exercise, music, video games, many forms of art, and many other things. So just saying hello to everyone :D

I did post this on the intro board place, but I thought that if I post it here, then I may make more friends :D

You are off to the right start

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Aug 2012, 1:05 am

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 12:42 pm

I'm 45, married, female and I take up a small amount of space in Alabama. I like Medieval stuff, knitting lace, making jewelry, and photography. I have a 3 year old son with PDD-NOS and I'm undiagnosed, although I took that Aspie Quiz several months ago and scored in the 150's.

I am not very talkative unless you're talking about knitting or the Fleet Foxes or Steeleye Span or something like that, or about kids. Oh, or pets. I have 3 cats and 2 mutant mutt dogs. The dogs have extra toes on their hind legs.

I am a very loyal person--loyal to a fault, really--and extremely reliable and trustworthy. I'm not very excitable, and can seem pretty bland. If you need lively, vivacious people, I'm probably not your girl.

sininen
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

Hi. I'm Talvi, a 22 year old man from Egypt. I'm a university student and my interests include programming, music, photography, video games, nature, reading, Finland, psychology (and human things in general) and cats. I've been diagnosed (by a psychiatrist) with borderline personality disorder and I think I have asperger's, but I don't see a doctor anymore so I can't officially confirm. I'm alone doing the things that interest me most of the time and have only few friends who are very close friends to me, and wish to see if I can make new friends (on internet for now, as I doubt whether anybody from Egypt frequents these forums). I am fluent at English so no worry about that. :) Anyone is welcome to contact me if they wish to talk.