Page 63 of 75 [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 75  Next

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Apr 2016, 8:26 pm

Hi.

My name is Briana and I'm a 25 year old black female who lives in Milwaukee,Wisconsin (US) who has Asperger's with some other diagnosis by professionals. I've never had a real friend with Asperger's and I struggle with NT's friends wise about this in real life. But no more negative stuff. I like drawing, professional wrestling, video game (been into Huniepop and Yandere Simulator as of late, ),I love most music just not todays music in most cases, writing fanfiction well they're smutty:\ but I want to give a go at writing a few bandfics like Alice in Chains, I like doing makeup and want to learn more,I do like anime and manga, drawing Original Characters (fanfiction and fandoms that I know of). I'm thinking currently thinking of a fanfic that includes a American Female Yandere OC that's semi AU in a way. But I'm still debating on it since I'm too scared to go to a anon message board about what would seem considered Yandere by American standards, I also like football since my favorite team in the NFL league is the Seattle Seahawks also a roleplayer clean and mature RP wise. With my fashion choices I like myself to be unique in my way and having it stay true to myself.

But anyway I just want to have real AS friends that have more than one diagnosis. Not to sound pathetic but I really struggle with NT friends and explaining what all I have to them because it turns into something I am not wanting it to sound like and I'm socially awkward yes I'll admit. But I'm not a horrible person,even if I go to meetups about AS, yes. I would go on and I do forget things but then realize it when it's too late. But I don't want to drive people into boredom.

But yeah.I hope I didn't say too much about myself and friendships. I hopefully can meet someone is a AS that's around my age. And have some common ground y'know?

Woo...That was long.But yes.

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 9:03 pm

My father lives in Chicago. Every time he speaks about Milwaukee, he compliments it.

What makes you a fan of the Seahawks? Rather than, say, the Green Bay Packers?

Have you ever watched the show "Laverne and Shirley?" and "Happy Days?" Both take place in Milwaukee, though "Happy Days" takes place in a more suburban area than "Laverne and Shirley."

Miss_Skitty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Apr 2016, 6:23 pm

I know very few people in real life of whom are also on the spectrum and I'd really like to get to know some more.

I'm 21 and a few interests/hobbies of mine include video games, Pokémon, anime, art, fantasy & sci-fi.

Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like to chat. :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 10:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
My father lives in Chicago. Every time he speaks about Milwaukee, he compliments it.

What makes you a fan of the Seahawks? Rather than, say, the Green Bay Packers?

Have you ever watched the show "Laverne and Shirley?" and "Happy Days?" Both take place in Milwaukee, though "Happy Days" takes place in a more suburban area than "Laverne and Shirley."

L&S took place in Burbank in the later seasons. Also, in the final season, there was no Shirley. What's up with that?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kingtrey
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Apr 2016, 11:51 pm

It's been a while since I've been on this site but I'm Trey. I was diagnosed with Asperger's as a young child. I'm a historian by degree but I have recently worked at think tanks. I'm between jobs but I'm hoping for something in political analysis in the near future. Thanks to explorations with lucid dreaming I am somewhat familiar with the brain and how it works. My interests include history, politics, philosophy, video games, I also love heavy metal music. My favorite would have to be symphonic metal like Nightwish, Epica, and Therion but I've also been on a melodeath kick recently. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Nice to meet everyone.

HauntedKnight
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2016, 8:26 am

Hi, I'm Dean, 39, currently living near Birmingham in the UK. I'm looking to make new friends to chat about everyday life. I'll list some of the things I'm interested in but I also like learning about other people's interests. I enjoy learning about history, reading novels - last two books I read were 1984 and Animal farm. I enjoy watching WWE wrestling, boxing, NFL. Enjoy movies and tv shows, some of my favourites at the moment are The Walking Dead, The 'A' Word, Marcella, Big Bang Theory. I enjoy politics and following current affairs.

popcorn23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Apr 2016, 12:38 pm

Hi I'm Zach I"m 22 I live in West Virginia,US,I like to play video games go outside, run outside, read books sometimes if the books interest me,I like to swing one of my favorite things,I like Pokemon, star wars,History,Biology,Also modding games some,I liking learning how things work,how they are built.The history behind them and what led to their existence.
I would like to make some new friends,both online and in the real world. So hi everybody

Frankie_J
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

Hey all,

I'm Frankie and I'm 26. I live in Kent in the United Kingdom. Diagnosed with High Functioning Autism literally a few weeks back.

Have found making and keeping friends very difficult and it can be so frustrating and boring not having someone to hang out with and relate to.

My interests are music (Elvis Costello, Queen, Beatles/Macca, Dusty Springfield), going to gigs, sitcoms and comedy, writing, PC games, animals, politics, theatre, eating, etc.

Message me if you fancy talking. :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 6:43 pm

Ever heard of the group called Frankie Goes to Hollywood?

Frankie_J
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2016, 6:45 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Ever heard of the group called Frankie Goes to Hollywood?

Yes. This Frankie has never been.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 6:47 pm

I happen to know somebody who lives in the London Borough of Bromley, which is considered part of Kent.

I'm in NYC myself.

I've been to Hollywood once. It's okay.

Squidgerms
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 May 2016, 8:46 pm

Hey ya'll, this website feels like an easy place for me. I'm 21, I live in Washington state, and some of my favorite things to do for fun are watching anime (Inuyasha and Sailor Moon now), human psychology, music, and writing. I have self-diagnosed myself with AS, because of the wierdness that is me. I don't think I come off as normal. I'm also geeky. I'd like to get more into science fiction, so lately I've been watching the alien trilogy, and reading Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars novels. I also like to play music, and talk about music with other friends.

I'm sort of awkward in person, (I have a few issues making friends) and I like to be alone. (which doesn't help myself a whole lot.) I don't like to complain, but I don't let my real-life friends know what it is like to have that problem, so I like to share a bit about that online.

Woo that felt good!

Aspiebrooks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 May 2016, 8:13 am

Im 24 and live in brisbane. I like reading true crime and watch true crime docos. I like music coz it makes me feel calm. I was diagnosed when i was 17 with AS. Have issues with ocd and anxiety which i believe is linked to my AS. I like all my things to be organised in certain ways and how my clothes are folded is one of my most time consuming tasks. Id like to make friends but i struggle finding people my age that i have stuff in common with.

Cogitator
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 May 2016, 7:33 pm

Hi I am Eric, I am 35 and I live in the Northwest US. I live in a little town called Forks. Yes, that Forks featured in the Stephenie Meyer Twilight books and the Mick Dodge TV show. I haven’t seen vampires or werewolves, but I did see Mick Dodge at the beach.

When I was 14, I was diagnosed with AS. My Interests are self Empowerment and engineering related. I watch you-tube videos on machining medal, Electric cars, computers, art and gardening.

I am just a little nervous communicating on the forum. I tried to reach out to people a few times with no response. I know that I must keep trying. Eventually I will be able to correspond with someone.

MaizeFlower

05 Jun 2016, 11:24 pm

Hello, I'm Hannah. I am 20 and am interested in technology, Artificial Intelligence theory, conceptual/surrealistic art, cognitive science, philosophy, science, poetry, and writing.

I am a very fluid individual who is extremely analytical and has the tendency to become a dreamer at times (One would say one of my favorite hobbies is to escape this reality with my various interests or past times haha! But I will have to kiss reality's cold hard lips eventually. I am incredibly cerebral, I mostly just like staring into the abyss as I create alternate realities of my own within my imagination or just thinking of stuff.)

I love humor. I love dank memes, satire, cheesy humor, your mom jokes, and dark humor as well. That also includes self depreciating humor. If you choose to befriend me, I will probably make jokes at your expense as well at one point or another.

I am looking for a sensible, open minded, down to earth, good sense of humor, good at writing , cerebral/thinker oriented friend. I know beggers can't be choosers but I find most people with these traits seem to befriend me the best. I can be a little difficult to befriend. None the less, I of course want to communicate with people in the AS community. So feel free to PM me if you see like traits/good friendship compatibility : )

Sober
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2016, 2:14 pm

MaizeFlower wrote:
Hello, I'm Hannah. I am 20 and am interested in technology, Artificial Intelligence theory, conceptual/surrealistic art, cognitive science, philosophy, science, poetry, and writing.

I am a very fluid individual who is extremely analytical and has the tendency to become a dreamer at times (One would say one of my favorite hobbies is to escape this reality with my various interests or past times haha! But I will have to kiss reality's cold hard lips eventually. I am incredibly cerebral, I mostly just like staring into the abyss as I create alternate realities of my own within my imagination or just thinking of stuff.)

I love humor. I love dank memes, satire, cheesy humor, your mom jokes, and dark humor as well. That also includes self depreciating humor. If you choose to befriend me, I will probably make jokes at your expense as well at one point or another.

I am looking for a sensible, open minded, down to earth, good sense of humor, good at writing , cerebral/thinker oriented friend. I know beggers can't be choosers but I find most people with these traits seem to befriend me the best. I can be a little difficult to befriend. None the less, I of course want to communicate with people in the AS community. So feel free to PM me if you see like traits/good friendship compatibility : )

Can you make a friendbot that becomes your friend unconditionally, so I don't need to make friend any more :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D