Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Chainmuck
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

Earlier today, me and my friend got in a heating arguement over me not "being online" on Facebook when I was supposed to. I was online, I was just enjoying a flick with my dad; now it ended up as us not being friends anymore... What should I do? He's being the must upmost brat and the biggest piece of crap ever! He's not making any sense, and he's discriminating me! The full issue is below:

He was arguing with me stating that we weren't on Skype so how was he supposed to know that I wasn't there when I was online. He was literally talking to me like I was the bad guy. He confused me so much, that he started being a creep and saying "Hi. Hello. Sup. Your my friend right? HUH? :D" and at first I freaked out because I thought his account was hacked. He took advantage of me worrying about his account to discriminate me by "getting back at me" FOR DOING NOTHING! He told me that this is what you get for me being a smart elik... Sounds strange right? I don't know how he was trying to get back at me, and he has no disabilities like me. He even shared my private messages with his friend (who is , by the way a girl that he's been hanging out with more than me) so she's been seeing all my conversations with him, and I don't even know her personally! He's embarassed me and completely took advantage over my socially awkwardness to treat me like a bucket of trash! I hate him for doing this, and he won't even be my friend anymore because he thinks it's my fault that he shared our conversations with her! He's been hanging out with her so much more, and his friend even told me that she's his friend now, and I won't let you hurt him anymore... I NEVER HAD HURT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

18 Aug 2012, 12:46 am

Sounds like your friend isn't a great friend, or his new girlfriend is a b***h and playing with his emotions to turn him against you.
Depending on which you think it is it would be best to break off communication for a while or forever.
I know that's probably not what you want to do but your the only one getting hurt if you keep taking it.

Its up to you to decide if he's worth the trouble of trying to salvage though.

SpectrumWarrior
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Aug 2012, 1:30 am

Seems like he craves your attention whether it's positive or negative. I think you can call this a red flag.

Find someone who won't turn on you when you don't make them the center of your universe.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2012, 10:54 am

facebook and social networking sites are a living nightmare for aspie's.
its better to keep off them