Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

11 Dec 2006, 9:18 pm

Well I was getting tired of sitting on the computer so I decided to go on a youth group retreat. In my youth group they were nice to me, but I am terrible in sports so that does not make most guys really want to be my friend. Anyway I met this girl, and she was pretty hot, although she was 1 grade younger than me. She kind of flirted with me and two other guys there, and I gave her my e-mail and she has not e-mailed me yet. (it has been one day, and she said she would last night). Next time I see her should I ask her for hers or just let it go?

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2006, 8:38 am

bump, please help.

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2006, 9:11 am

If I knew how to communicate with women I wouldn't be typing this,I'd be with Joylynn.

sorry.