Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:08 am

i was telling my friend the other night about this time i was hangimg out with this girl. When i was talking too her i caught one of her text messages saying too one of my friends "barry save me" "SAVE ME"

My friend said "that was bitchy of her too do that too you using her text messages"

In your opinions why do you think that was bitchy?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:32 am

I don't understand what you mean.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:52 am

Joe90 wrote:
I don't understand what you mean.

while i was talking too her she texted one of her friends called Barry saying "Barry save me" SAVE ME:

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:03 pm

I think that was very bitchy of that chick to do that to you.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:11 pm

ladyelaine wrote:
I think that was very bitchy of that chick to do that to you.

Why?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:25 pm

she's not worth your time and also you've posted about this before.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:30 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
she's not worth your time and also you've posted about this before.

i saw her for the first time in months on saturday. She wasnt very nice too me. Back in May she was polite too me though :-(

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 1:06 pm

I wouldn't spend time with her anymore, she is one of those "behind your back" kind of people. Not worth your time.

She hated the talk with you so much that she texted someone to save them from you. That is incredibly mean.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 1:59 pm

I disagree that it was b*tchy or mean. She was not interested in the conversation and the OP likely did not pick up on her non verbal cues indicating such. The girl was trying to handle the situation in a socially appropriate way without causing hurt feelings.

Rejection tends to hurt but it's an unfortunate fact of life and she was attempting to be polite and spare the OP some pain.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 2:53 pm

I wonder why everyone says “hurt feelings” when they mean “feelings you’d better take into account if you don’t want to be physically hurt”.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 4:36 pm

She did cause me some emotional pain though when she was slightly rude too me at the bar last saturday

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Aug 2018, 4:49 pm

You've posted about this before. Just stop hanging out with her.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 5:05 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
You've posted about this before. Just stop hanging out with her.

Why should i stop hanging out with her?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 10:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
She did cause me some emotional pain though when she was slightly rude too me at the bar last saturday

I don't condone intentionally rude behavior. That being said, we must consider that non verbal communication plays a very important role in society to the extent that sometimes the only polite way to say something is through non verbal communication. In those circumstances, when the non verbal communication fails, the person is in a bind as to how to politely communicate their sentiments. They can try to do so directly, but in our society this often transgresses the bounds of social acceptability, so people often become aggravated with the situation they feel they have been put in and resort to using a harsher tone or less friendly body language.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 4:43 am

Chronos wrote:
I disagree that it was b*tchy or mean. She was not interested in the conversation and the OP likely did not pick up on her non verbal cues indicating such. The girl was trying to handle the situation in a socially appropriate way without causing hurt feelings.

Rejection tends to hurt but it's an unfortunate fact of life and she was attempting to be polite and spare the OP some pain.

This is what I was talking about in my thread about NTs getting away with not understanding or not being nice. Even some Aspie members here take the NT's side. What if the OP had done the same? I bet you'll be like "that was rude of you" or something.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 11:38 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Chronos wrote:

This is what I was talking about in my thread about NTs getting away with not understanding or not being nice. Even some Aspie members here take the NT's side. What if the OP had done the same? I bet you'll be like "that was rude of you" or something.

My reply would be the same if Jamesy were NT and the girl was not and it would also be the same if Jamesy were in the position of the girl and the girl were in the position of Jamesy and came here and made this thread.