Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TheZachadoodle
Raven
Raven

08 Aug 2016, 3:43 pm

What have you had for breakfast?

A Monster and coco puffs.

What are your gut feelings going to be associated with?

Rushed and out of order, because of the sugar rush.

Do not go by rushed feelings. It is what those addicted to cocaine have

Aspertastic424
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Aug 2016, 4:52 pm

TheZachadoodle wrote:
What have you had for breakfast?

A Monster and coco puffs.

What are your gut feelings going to be associated with?

Rushed and out of order, because of the sugar rush.

Do not go by rushed feelings. It is what those addicted to cocaine have

I don't really have sweet cereal for breakfast anymore. I used to have things like coco puffs, captain crunch and trix. I never had monster energy drinks, but I did have things like grapefruit juice and grape juice.

For brekfast this morning I had almonds, a green apple, coffee and blueberries. I know it doesn't sound like very much food but I found it filling. I did not have a sugar rush, and felt nice and calm!

You are right. You need to watch out for those feelings.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 7:43 am

I have a rushed breakfast too

1. Fried egg, toast with smoked salmon and cheese, grapefruit juice. I also like to eat smoothies.

Aspertastic424
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Aug 2016, 9:05 am

Summer_Twilight wrote:
I have a rushed breakfast too

1. Fried egg, toast with smoked salmon and cheese, grapefruit juice. I also like to eat smoothies.

I think he meant "rushed" not as in quickly eaten, but "rushed feelings." Sort of what you get after eating sugar or watching a cool tv show.

It's important not to be driven or motivated by those feelings.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 11:27 am

1. Sugar- Sometimes if I drink something like a Mt Dew I start laughing at everything before feeling sick. Other times I will feel immediately nauseated.

2. If it's a tv rush I get loads of energy like with Dr. Who. When I first started watching I would cheer at the end of each show. I also had a rush over the second "Independence Day" movie because they made Brent Spiner's character seem like the Aspie who will save the day. Despite the reviews I liked it because Dr Okun made the movie and therefore I was full of energy.

Now some of you were talking about breakfast items - I do NOT do sugar for breakfast under any circumstances unless it's syrup on french toast. I need to have a regular breakfast to function.