Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 9:57 pm

I feel like almost everyone talks way too much, too loudly, and too enthusiastically. Sometimes they give me headaches. They act like every thought and emotion that goes through their heads, are the latest greatest scientific inventions.

Especially since Coronavirus, the free clinic has been closed. My "friend" dena doesn't wanna be my "friend" anymore. (rolls eyes). And I can't afford aikido lessons b/c Brandon moved to a different state, and the current "instructor" charges way too much $$$.

Usually when I say something, precious lil "people" do not:
hear
care
understand
believe
remember

what I said.

Instead of "excuse me", those ass holes have the nerve to half listen and grunt "huh" and "what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me".

The building that I work in is too loud, customers/coworkers/day laborers often hard of hearing, or just not listening. Some of them appear to not have "excuse me" in their vocabularies.

Sometimes I wanna talk to someone, but it doesn't seem worth the

cost benefit analysis

Besides, some annoying lil dipshits like Corey give unsolicited advice. And positive judgments are just as judgmental as negative ones. Yes, Corey has a Master's in Math and I do not have an STEM degree or an advanced degree. However, "theory of multiple intelligences". Corey knows more than me, but he does not know nearly enough to justify his unsolicited advice. Then the ass hole kept pressuring me to take his advice. (peer pressure). He didn't pressure me to do anything clearly "bad" or "wrong" per se, but really ineffective. For example, taking community college classes so that I could qualify to apply for internships that require interns to be students. (After I got a BA.) Also, Corey seems to have an unhealthy obsession with my useless degree. No matter what I emailed him, the lil b***h had the nerve to keep telling me that "you have a college degree". But I did not forget that I have a college degree. Besides, especially since Coronavirus, plenty of college degree holders underemployed. Especially (1) trans (2) autistic (3) social science (4) low gpa (5) bad work history.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2024, 10:08 pm

I experience the same thing. People have the same reactions when I talk.