Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

kaiouti12
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Sep 2024, 12:34 am

Back on wrongplanet.

Some things have changed for me.. I'm originally from Melton which is Western Suburbs of Melbourne.

I have since moved to Geelong regretfully since the past 2 years for closer to immediate family.

I want to experience a wrongplanet meetup group with other likeminded individuals.

Please register your interest in this thread and maybe we can work something out.

Let us know a bit about you here. Me? ;

34yo Male lived in Australia my whole life. As above Im from the western suburbs.

Ive been to further education for Art, Drawing and Music.

I graduated Sons of the West Mens Health of 4-6 years of physical education and support as well as mens advice for mens issues when aging.

I am currently in a Comp Sci with Harvard online. So coder, programmer, whatever.

I am mostly passionate about writing currently, and have a lot of projects.

I am currently suffering with a specific type of vertigo, so it makes it hard to travel.

Let the thread know a bit about you.

Cheers.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2024, 3:36 am

I grew up in Werribee during the 70s, so I'm familiar with what Melton was like then. I went to school in Geelong by train. I had a few Geelong residents at my birthday party last night.
Apparently I'm being retired to WA in the next few years , but I'm currently on a farm near Bendigo.