Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2024, 6:35 pm

had the nerve to spend seven minutes in the bathroom stall, just standing there (not on the toilet)

was on the hand dryer nine minutes (hate loud noise, autism). What the flying f**k was that ass hole doing, cooking lunch? then he had the nerve to knock on the toilet door and i screamed and he asked if there was a respirator in there and i answered "no". (rolls eyes)

some idiots do not consider someone else's perspective. they don't care about anyone except themselves. and i didn't say anything, b/c over ten years ago, one time, i knocked on the door, and some f***head came out and hand the nerve to bark @ me "it is rude to knock on the door. you can't hurry someone up. stupid kid!".

yeah, well, maybe it's "rude" to waste nine minutes using the hand dryer and maybe it's "rude" to spend seven minutes standing around the litterbox stall. but i was afraid he might bark @ me, or shoot me with a gun, or get physically violent, or tell the librarian that i said/did (buddha knows what)

self righteous, self important, annoying lil dipshits!

then some other idiot kept coughing and he was on the computer right behind me. he wasn't wearing a mask.

then another idiot told me that he was taking a couple minutes on the photocopy machine.

idiots have their stupidass "rights", s**t!

pokeystinker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2024, 12:07 pm

People are f*****g ignorant apes.

(GENESIS)