Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Adriano_O_Ouvinte
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

Hello my aspie friends.
Ask me everything you ever wanted to know about socializing, interacting with people, making friends, etc.

Kheldor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

ello

i notied you are new on forums like me..

i dont really enjoy talking to neuro-typicals, but since i am a compltely anonymous here i dont think there will be problems asking things here

i wanna know about sex, im 17 years old, homeschoold, but i can see on tv other teenagers like me talking about sex and that kind of stuff..

it really never bothered me, but you know, as an aspie, i wanna know what are my chances of having sex and that kind of stuff...

please dont mock or make fun of me, its just curiosity...

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 6:54 pm

It would depend on where you are and what types of people you meet.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kheldor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

honestl, have you ever had sex?

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

Kheldor wrote:
yes, i was drunk and it was a nightmarish experience because she was fat and ugly. i was walking funny all the next day. my balls hurt. i cringe at the memory.

why can't i meet anyone decent? i'm not talking super-beautiful or anything, i'm not shootin' for the effin' moon, but someone who likes me for me? most girls seem to think i'm weird. ones that don't eevn know me or have even tried. i've been trying to shake the impression for years, but i guess i unconscious just send out that vibe. it's supremely frustrating....

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 8:18 pm

Seanmw wrote:
Kheldor wrote:
yes, i was drunk and it was a nightmarish experience because she was fat and ugly. i was walking funny all the next day. my balls hurt. i cringe at the memory.

why can't i meet anyone decent? i'm not talking super-beautiful or anything, i'm not shootin' for the effin' moon, but someone who likes me for me? most girls seem to think i'm weird. ones that don't eevn know me or have even tried. i've been trying to shake the impression for years, but i guess i unconscious just send out that vibe. it's supremely frustrating....

That is mean.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 8:33 pm

Adriano_O_Ouvinte wrote:
Hello my aspie friends.
Ask me everything you ever wanted to know about socializing, interacting with people, making friends, etc.

I don't know if you know this, but every Aspie on this board not only knows an NT, they probably don't even know another Aspie. So, being an NT isn't such a novel thing to us.

really.

exhausted
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 9:35 pm

gossip. what's that about?

Chizpurfle52595
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jul 2009, 9:42 pm

buryuntime wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
Kheldor wrote:

That is mean.

And what have we learned from this experience, Sean? :roll:
DON'T HAVE SEX WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK! :evil:

Think about it; you already have a communication and executive processing disorder, and alcohol only makes that worse WITHOUT improving your social skills. Plus way worse stuff could have happened to you than her being fat and ugly. She could have had herpes, chlamydia or god knows what else. You could have gotten her pregnant. Basically you're lucky that's all that happened to you.

exhausted
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 9:43 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
Adriano_O_Ouvinte wrote:
Hello my aspie friends.

I don't know if you know this, but every Aspie on this board not only knows an NT, they probably don't even know another Aspie. So, being an NT isn't such a novel thing to us.

really.

speak for yourself! some of us late-dx'ed and undiagnosed have been isolated, due in part to lack of skills training.

to rephrase my question: gossip--don't understand the tendency to be pleasant/friendly when in someone's presence, then talk about the behind their backs.

is there a reason for this (that you know of?) does the gossiper on some level actually like the gossippee--therefore is pleasant? or is it simply a matter or wanting to maintain an appearance?

is there any point in interacting with someone who gossips about you, in other words?

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 9:57 pm

Gossip is a bonding experience for some. Let's you and me trash him i.e.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 10:04 pm

Kheldor wrote:

yes, I was married several times and have had many long term relationships.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2009, 10:06 pm

sinsboldly wrote:

Quote:

really.

So true :lol: for many here everyone they know is NT- which I guess is a reason this forum exists. You are welcome of course Adriano_O_Ouvinte. You might like to lurk a while and maybe you will find out a few new things from the neurologically divergent.

exhausted
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2009, 12:19 am

i may have misunderstood your intentions. are you here to offer insight into some aspects of neurotypical life which some of us may find confusing? or are you here to solve our problems?

if the first: welcome. if the second: i agree with what one of the earlier posters said. it might be best to lurk for a while before offering input.

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

Adriano_O_Ouvinte wrote:
Hello my aspie friends.

Do NT males read magazines about mens grooming and fashion and discuss them openly?

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2009, 11:41 am

Seanmw wrote:
Kheldor wrote:

lolz :lol:

question to the NT-guy: so what's it like to be you? :P