Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AMessageToYourHeart
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 May 2008, 10:51 am

:(every time i make freinds they always laugh and make fun of me and act as if i'm really strange i find it hard to make freinds as i only have one best mate

rifler39
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2008, 12:06 pm

This is typical for NTs in your age group. Most NTs are not secure enough nor mature enough to accept anyone who is "different" from their percieved view. We jostle their security enough that they feel the need to distance themselves. Their cruelty is their way of showing their peer group that they are "normal."

When you find those few persons who are mature enough and secure enough to accept you for who you are, rather than how they are afraid others might view them, make contact and cherish them as friends. Those are the worthy ones. Those who prove themselves unworthy aren't worth your effort.

Pops

AMessageToYourHeart

28 May 2008, 1:41 pm

awww :wink: thanx for that i know i had loads of problems at school and college some people can't accept different.
thanx for your kind words

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 2:11 pm

rifler39 wrote:
This is typical for NTs in your age group. Most NTs are not secure enough nor mature enough to accept anyone who is "different" from their percieved view. We jostle their security enough that they feel the need to distance themselves. Their cruelty is their way of showing their peer group that they are "normal."

When you find those few persons who are mature enough and secure enough to accept you for who you are, rather than how they are afraid others might view them, make contact and cherish them as friends. Those are the worthy ones. Those who prove themselves unworthy aren't worth your effort.

Pops

Agree

AMessageToYourHeart

28 May 2008, 4:11 pm

i find it very hard to make freinds just because i'm different to non aspergers, but aspergers are the best ASPERGERS RULE! :wink:

rifler39
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2008, 9:03 pm

ROCK and RULE, Aspergers! :lol:

Pops

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

28 May 2008, 11:53 pm

rifler39 wrote:

Pops
I agree, this is very hard though. I have a hard time being friends with those that are different (at least those with more social issues than me), in fear of being made fun of more despite always having few friends.

AMessageToYourHeart

29 May 2008, 3:13 am

yer i always worry about what other people think of me, at school people used to laugh behind mt back and the same at college :(

AMessageToYourHeart

29 May 2008, 3:13 am

:lol: definatley