Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 10:15 pm

Is she telling the truth? I don't know what to believe. Do people here like her? Why Donald the Duck still runing?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 4:59 pm

I don't like either of those two, but Kamala is much better looking.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 5:07 pm

Is Donald Duck 2024 too late to become a thing? He's a veteran and he talks funny. Which automatically puts him in the top like 10% of possible candidates.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 5:12 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is she telling the truth? I don't know what to believe. Do people here like her? Why Donald the Duck still runing?

Donnie Dementia is still running because he's the other party's candidate. Each party gets to run a candidate.

I'd trust Harris as much as I'd trust the average politician, which is significantly more than I'd trust known pathological liar Donald Trump.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell