ASD - group stalking & harassment of disabled adult

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Flamespitter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Aug 2024, 3:11 am

I was homosexual bashed but I'm not none heterosexual straight as a razor I dress differently than other women and girls tomboy I'm not LGBQTAI++ or anything I was called queer and like names before my assult and I just so happen to have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder By Veterans Affairs as it was previously Mild Mental Retardation in childhood but I don't have that and the understanding has come a long way in 20 years . They bully ,haze Harris and assult me grievously as often as they can four me plus and JDHS graduates here in Juneau, Alaska and the Plato's false reputation they got away with breaking my skull in 5 places and gouging my eye out ,robbing me , sexually assulted me ,stabbed me and they tried to hit with a car on foot multiple times the local police won't do anything or local law firms. My family stop caring about they blame me .. what do I do ?

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2024, 5:23 am

was a report filed? https://ovr.akleg.gov/ may be able to help you. you need a victim's advocate. If you have a therapist or a social worker, perhaps they can help you find what you need.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2024, 12:17 pm

Sweet Pea hugs

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2024, 5:08 pm

Flamespitter, I am sorry to hear that is happening to you. Sounds like a very difficult situation. I am not sure what you can do that you haven't already tried. Hopefully someone else here will have some ideas.