getting a haircut and not sure of liking the results.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2024, 2:53 am

Well so I got a haircut today, but did not quit communicate well enough what I was after, so as a result I have a different haircut than I wanted but I think it still looks good on me it's just not quite what I had in mind. But then I realized that and was trying to express to the hair cutting person it wasn't quite what I expected but still looked good...so I am still happy with it, but seems they were a bit worried I was super dissapointed which is not how I was trying to come off. Like yes its not quite what I thought, and a bit of that is my fault since I did not specify no layers, a lot of haircuts come with some layering so you have to specify if you don't want that

I still left a tip, but I am worried I came off more dissapointed than I meant to, cause really I actually like what they did, it just wasn't quite what I was trying to get...but I think thats kind of my own fault as I didn't describe it well enough or bring a picture to give them an idea of what I was after.

but nah I wanted to tell them it was not quite what I expected but it looks good, but I think I fumbled up and seemed more dissapointed than I meant to, but the 'dissapolintment' was only that it was slightly jarring that it was different from what I thought not because I didn't like it.

Thing is I wanted like non layered straight cut with the back shorter than the front but still like straight hair, but they asked if I wanted sort of a bob with longer in front which I agreed to, but I figured they meant like the blunt edge kind so I didn't think to specify no layers. So they did layer the back a bit but then left longer hair in front, and I think it looks ok I am just a tiny bit afraid the back looks a bit like a 'karen haircut, but perhaps it is more karen in back and party in the front' but I figure the much longer front bangs I kept than karens usually do have makes it more stylish than karen or at least I hope so.

Also though I did not dye it blonde, with brown showing underneath I kept my natural dark hair.