Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

WK2R2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2024, 1:19 pm

Is there any hope at all for autistic men to find love in the usa? My loneliness is beginning to catch fire, and from it a burning rage and smoke of hatred is forming. I am actually starting to hate the usa to satanic levels because all i get is rejection, rejection, rejection, and 90% of the time i am told because im autistic. I feel like i just want to use my fathers gun on myself, and no, id rather be burned alive, slowly than get help from anyone like a dr or mental dr. I am so sick of of the fact that it is harder to make friends in the usa than it is to become an astronaut. I am losing all hope, i have even trying to summon biblical demons, researched dealings with Lucifer himself to try to make some kind of deal even at the expense of my soul just to have friends, i don't even care if they are demons in human form at this point, i have prayed my hole life to Jesus for help escaping my loneliness and he doesn't give a f***ing Sh*t, so f*k him! I was however to successfully meet a biblical demon last night, and i am seriously, seriously considering taking her up on her offer if something doesn't change, i am 38, never been kissed, hugged, or even around a girl and there is no excuse why it is this hard for an autistic guy to find a girlfriend, i have spent $11,000 in my lifetime so far on dating sites, at public places to try to meet people, but nooooooooo, I'm too socially awkward, I'm autistic, well if god would not have created me with this deeply satanic curse i wouldn't be born this way, its not my F***ing fault, its gods. Yet im jusged for it, i swear iff the demon of lust offered to be my friend, id accept in 0:00:00 seconds. i don't know what else to do besides turn to demons, it seems they are the only ones who will actualy talk to me and spend time with me.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2024, 8:49 pm

....Why is this under "Getting to know each other", rather than "Love and dating"? :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2024, 9:22 pm

because OP is searching for answers and sometimes you need to step out in the middle of the road [figuratively speaking] to get people to pay you any mind.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2024, 3:26 am

WK2R2 wrote:
Is there any hope at all for autistic men to find love in the usa?
Absolutely!

If you want to attract someone, all you have to do is first make yourself attractive to them.  It worked for me.

(But first ditch all that anger and hostility.)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2024, 10:16 am

You wrote, "its not my F***ing fault, its gods."

Actually it is probably really your fault. Getting a real girl friend is not that hard. But you need to step out of your bubble. You need to be brave and daring. If you can earn a living for yourself and you future wife and your future children, you can probably accomplish what you desire. Are you able to do this?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2024, 1:08 am

There's always hope

Welcome to WP :mrgreen:

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2024, 4:52 am

Hi WK2R2. I'm new here but just wanted to say hello and I completely understand your frustration. I especially related to you when you mentioned praying to Jesus and feeling like you hear silence. I am someone who is a Christian and I've struggled a lot wondering "God, why does it have to be this way?". I wish there were easier answers but at least we know we are not alone in our struggles and know that even though it seems very dark there is a ray of hope out there.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2024, 4:38 pm

By the time I was 40 I'd had little success with gals...and that was with gals that I didn't think would be good long-term companions for me. So, I gave up.

After that, rather than looking for a gal I just lived my life and mingled with other people without looking for a long-term girlfriend. I just treated the ladies as people, not as prospects for romance.

And then I met a gal who I had a number of things in common with. We had a wonderful conversation. I did not try to seduce her, I just had a pleasant chat. Geographic differences and schedule differences seemed to me to mean I would likely never see her again.

A few months later she telephoned me for a favor. And, while talking to her on the phone I realized there was another favor I might be able to do for her...but it would involve meeting in person. I agreed to both favors and than offered dinner out, as well. We've now been happily married since the year 2000!

My guess is it helped that I didn't treat her as a prospect but just as a pleasant person.

That might work for you, too.

Good luck.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 10:09 am

Welcome to wp and best of luck

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 10:26 am

I do not think summoning demons will help you.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 3:12 pm

definitely hope, as long as you are alive, take your time and get to know us, let us get to know you, too. glad you found us, many here will identify with your post.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson