Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 4:04 pm

I've noticed for some time that after I go to bed my feet occasionally have a weird "buzzing" sensation. Kind of like when they fall asleep, but there's no numbness or tingling. It happens sometimes before I go to bed, too.

Sometimes it gets so bad I take my socks off for a short time, but I don't know if it's really because of my socks being too tight. And I just know if I google it, they'll tell me it's a symptom of many deadly debilitating diseases. Like Parkison's or MS. Could it just be from anxiety?

Also, does anyone else have intrusive thoughts, usually late at night, where they imagine a homicidal maniac bursting suddenly through their door, giving them a heart attack and then killing them? Or bursting out of a room you walk by when you're going to bed? I've had these thoughts for decades, but they seem to be getting worse lately.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 4:18 pm

Sounds like sciatica.
Could you have spinal cord damage?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 6:55 pm

I don't think I have anything wrong with my spinal cord, but I do have a weight problem so that's probably the cause. Being fat is the cause of everything.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 7:04 pm

Pins and needles?