I am so tired of being heartbroken and used

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DancingSunflower13
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm

I have not had a official relationship in years but I have had situationships here and there. I feel like being autistic makes it easier to be taken advantage of.. I just want to be loved and respected, but I guess that is too much to ask. Genuine love seems to be a thing of the past. Some people have grown to be incredibly picky and superficial, not to mention, just plain evil.. I cannot open up my heart the same way anymore..I feel like no one will ever genuinely love me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2024, 10:17 pm

DancingSunflower13 wrote:
I have not had a official relationship in years but I have had situationships here and there. I feel like being autistic makes it easier to be taken advantage of.. I just want to be loved and respected, but I guess that is too much to ask. Genuine love seems to be a thing of the past. Some people have grown to be incredibly picky and superficial, not to mention, just plain evil.. I cannot open up my heart the same way anymore..I feel like no one will ever genuinely love me.

Hugs

I'm sorry you had such bad experiences. I can relate to a lot of what you've said.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2024, 10:26 pm

Even with just regular friends, I feel that happens to me.

None of my FB friends want to actually interact, which makes me think that some of them only added me to see their number of friends go up. And I have very few friends IRL, mostly people from high school or earlier.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!