Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2024, 10:37 pm

f**k those ret*d ass holes

They think they always "have" to be talking, laughing and happy

They think that any time they are not happy it proves someone violated their stupidass "rights"

(Rolls eyes)

Entitled lil dipshits

f**k you ass holes

They remind me of Rolando penis and Kayla b***h

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2024, 1:27 am

Are they making fun of you specifically, or are they just having fun and you don't like it?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2024, 2:41 am

Wondering the same thing

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2024, 9:55 pm

they are making fun of me

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2024, 10:23 pm

It's really not okay to use the word ret*d, even if the forum software partially redacts it, it's still offensive.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2024, 10:31 pm

^ somewhat ironic, he's not the only one though

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2024, 10:34 pm

When I was working at the TD bank as a greeter, I was asked "How are you doing, you little Schlager." and told "Merry Christmas, German." by some immature customers.

The second one because I put the company tree up on Black Friday.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2024, 9:21 pm

I was made fun of in juror high, this boy made fun of me cuz of my psoriasis, it was in P.E. I had to wear shorts, he made me cry. And my ex-brother-in-law made fun of me too cuz of way I walked. It is no fun making fun of people.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2024, 1:32 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I was made fun of in juror high, this boy made fun of me cuz of my psoriasis, it was in P.E. I had to wear shorts . . .
Eczema for me, not psoriasis.  No fun at all . . . until "someone" started the rumor that eczema could be contagious.

:wink: I wonder who that was?

Great way to get out of regular PE classes, though.  All I had to do was pass the final exam when it was just me, the instructor, and his assistants in the gym, and then go take a shower.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2024, 2:30 am

Is eczema associated with anxiety?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2024, 5:43 am

cyberdad wrote:
Is eczema associated with anxiety?
It can be.  I fit all four categories listed in the article below, the last three more than the first.
Quote:
What causes eczema?

Several factors cause eczema, including:

• Your immune system: If you have eczema, your immune system overreacts to small irritants or allergens (triggers) in your environment.  When you contact a trigger, your immune system assumes that these small irritants are foreign invaders, like bacteria or viruses, that can harm your body.  As a result, the triggers activate your body’s natural defense system.  Your immune system’s defense is to create inflammation.  Inflammation causes symptoms of eczema on your skin.

• Your genes: You’re more likely to have eczema if there’s a history of eczema or dermatitis in your family.  You’re also at a higher risk if there’s a history of asthma, hay fever, and/or allergies.  Common allergies include pollen, pet hair, or foods that trigger an allergic reaction.  You could also have a genetic mutation that causes your skin’s barrier function to not work as it should.

• Your environment: There’s a lot in your environment that can irritate your skin.  Some examples include exposure to smoke, air pollutants, harsh soaps, fabrics such as wool, and some skin care products.  Low humidity (dry air) can cause your skin to become dry and itchy.  Heat and high humidity can cause sweating and that can make your itchiness even worse.

Emotional triggers: Your mental health could affect the health of your skin, which can cause a flare-up of eczema symptoms.  If you have high levels of stress, anxiety, or depression, you may have more frequent flare-ups of eczema symptoms.

S O U R C E