Anyone has any interest and time to read what I wrote?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Questionings
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2024, 2:25 am

(Just wondering, really, as so far no one seems to want, beyond a little bit... I suppose it might be due to not being a light read (it's about the issues I discuss in the other threads, essentially, but in a much more abstract, philosophical way... also, much more)... I keep feeling like I need to write, but it often seems like it's to the void... so, if anyone might be interested...)

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2024, 2:38 am

It's 3:30 on the US east coast... Today I see a post about access to guns that you may not have, but it's neither long nor deep. Your other thread replies are from earlier this month, but I don't know how many people check post histories to respond to past posts.

Forums are slow; they aren't meant to be quick.

If you want replies, I've found it best to ask a question, directly. Without a question, people may not respond or may not respond to what your actual intent was.

Myself, I neither read long threads nor posts anymore. I also often find that someone else has made the same point I would (or close enough), so I'm not going to add bloat to the thread by posting yet another of the same. And that bloat is one reason why I avoid reading them.

Questionings
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2024, 4:14 am

Maybe I should have clarified... what I wrote not on this site, elsewhere, about 72k words now, which is why I mentioned interest and time, but it's sort of fragmented, so can be started and stopped at any point...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2024, 1:11 am

What I've found to be invaluable is having joined a writers group. I've gotten constructive criticism from the group I belong to, and a whole lot of inspiration. I'd suggest checking out local writers groups in your area on the internet.