Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm

What kind of medical procedures have you had?

What was your health like before it?

What was your health like after it?

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2024, 10:25 pm

I had my gallbladder removed on Martin Luther King Day this year. Before that my health was fairly ok. I had some mental health issues with anxiety and some depression but overall I felt ok. After it was removed I feel like my health got worse. My anxiety and depression levels definitely increased. I guess it's hard to exactly pinpoint to the gallbladder surgery but definitely think it's a factor. I had trouble with certain types of food for a while but that did slowly improve. I wish it didn't have to happen but I guess nothing could have prevented it. I did eat fairly unhealthily before but don't know if there were maybe genetic factors involved. My grandmother had hers taken out close to my age.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2024, 10:30 pm

Uterine ablasement and then hysterectomy. A huge relief after a lifetime of pain.