Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2024, 10:18 pm

since monday, the litterboxes @ work have been out of order. remodelling. they put in a trailer of portatoilets. the mens portatoilets has two toilets and three urinals. worked tuesday and wed. did not work monday or thursday. tues and wed, total, attempted three bowel movements in the trailers. tuesday and wednesday 11am, failed, 15 min, bowel movement. entire trailer trembling and loud. even louder than the other litterbox. s**t. and tuesday, loud as f**k. wednesday, after lunch, my boss told me she was going to come get me in the parking lot, so i didn't go to the litterbox.

considering going to the litterbox across the bridge before work. have to wake up earlier to do that. s**t. it's a whole f*****g s**tshow. home depot is just a disaster waiting to keep happening, s**t.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2024, 11:27 am

Litterbox remodelled yesterday. Looks much better, but the real problem is that some of the customers keep clogging the litterboxes. Improving the appearance of the litterboxes doesn't address the real problem. And the litterbox still has a codelock. Litterbox should be "employee only".

Also, the breakroom should have more than one sink.