Well I gu Trump is coming out to Aurora Colorado...ha ha

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:13 am

And well not nessisrily a place anyone wants him to be, like we don't want him in Colorado, lol what the hell does he think he is doing going to aurora, ha ha like people in colorado don't like him...so not sure what he is expecting to gain
by going there, ha ha people will boo him out juust wait.

We don't want him to come here at all so he probably shoudnt.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:28 am

Trump will visit the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center, located at 6700 N Gaylord Rockies Blvd. near the Denver International Airport, on Friday, Oct. 11.

Ha ha ha Just what he wanted the gaylord rockies resort at gaylord boulevard well good luck to him I guess lol.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:32 am

Tickets have already sold out. So, some Coloradans want to attend.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:52 am

I personally don't understand Trump's strategy; Colorado is a solid blue state. He is wasting his time and resources campaigning in a state he can't win.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:56 am

Aspinator wrote:
I personally don't understand Trump's strategy; Colorado is a solid blue state. He is wasting his time and resources campaigning in a state he can't win.

Also no one in aurora wants him to come, like cops murdered Elijuah Mcclain there, they don't wanna see trump coming there justify it. like does he think people here forgot about that like that autistic man should still be here today if it wasn't for the cops killing him for no reason, he was just walking home from a convenience store while being black and that is what he was killed for is walking while black.

He never did anything wrong and was still killed and so trump wants to come out and say what exactly? f**k trump and he should stay the f**k out of colorado for the most part we don't want to see him here.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 3:29 am

Aspinator wrote:

Right lol, colorado is probably one of the most trump resistant states, idk why he wants to come here to do a speech.LIke cops and citizens have already said venuzualian gangs are not taking over but the republicans keep pretending like aurora is gang terrirory and an awful place, but in realty denver tends to be a kind of mellow city...so gangs are not taking over apartments juust slum lords selling slum aparments to immigrants, and poor people that arent immigrants to giving into slum lords juust for a place to live. MY aunt has a slum lord apartment, its big but the repairs aren't good but for now she is kind of stuck there.

I imagine a lot of the venusualin 'gangsters' are in the same catagory of just being regular people trying to set up their home and some of them got swindeled by bad landlords...idk I don't think the immigrants are the problem and they aren't all gangsters a lot of them are juust trying to make a better life. People in Colorado understand that so what the f**k does trump think he has to say to us....f**k him. He will not get a warm welcome here, that is for sure but he is set on coming so whatever I guess he can have a rude awakening. but i also don't get why he would come to colorado like go back to Florida and don't make it back from the hurricane for once...lol.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 11 Oct 2024, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 3:30 am

Maybe Trump is there to reach out to the various religious right wing orgs that are headquartered in Colorado Springs?

See:

- Far-Right Politics and CO Springs Churches, Colorado Times Recorder, July 13, 2022.
- Democracy denied: How right wing extremists are endangering Coloradans and our democracy by CREW and One Colorado, January 22, 2024
- Colorado Springs: a playground for pro-life, pro-gun evangelical Christians, Guardian, Nov 28, 2015.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 2:04 pm

Aspinator wrote:

He's running low on venues he doesn't owe money to.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 6:11 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Maybe Trump is there to reach out to the various religious right wing orgs that are headquartered in Colorado Springs?

See:

- Far-Right Politics and CO Springs Churches, Colorado Times Recorder, July 13, 2022.
- Democracy denied: How right wing extremists are endangering Coloradans and our democracy by CREW and One Colorado, January 22, 2024
- Colorado Springs: a playground for pro-life, pro-gun evangelical Christians, Guardian, Nov 28, 2015.

Or possibly stumping for Boebert.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Harmonie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2024, 8:55 pm

Aspinator wrote:

He also is doing a rally on Madison Square in NYC closer to the election. He is not very bright.

Still, it should be understood that there are a lot of Trump supporters in Colorado. Plus, Colorado was considered a swing state not too long ago. Colorado went to Bush Jr. in both 2000 and 2004. D: That's a bit unsettling, isn't it? Very much so, in fact.

Mona Pereth wrote:

See:

It never fails to amuse me that despite the Religious Right having so many bases in that city, they still lost control of the state. I love it. Now lets see that happen in the entire country.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 9:40 pm

Harmonie wrote:
Aspinator wrote:

He also is doing a rally on Madison Square in NYC closer to the election. He is not very bright.

Still, it should be understood that there are a lot of Trump supporters in Colorado. Plus, Colorado was considered a swing state not too long ago. Colorado went to Bush Jr. in both 2000 and 2004. D: That's a bit unsettling, isn't it? Very much so, in fact.

Mona Pereth wrote:

See:

It never fails to amuse me that despite the Religious Right having so many bases in that city, they still lost control of the state. I love it. Now lets see that happen in the entire country.

Interior areas of California, such as the Central Valley (Bakersfield, Fresno, etc), and areas in the NE part of the state are also conservative.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 9:44 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
And well not nessisrily a place anyone wants him to be, like we don't want him in Colorado, lol what the hell does he think he is doing going to aurora, ha ha like people in colorado don't like him...so not sure what he is expecting to gain
by going there, ha ha people will boo him out juust wait.

We don't want him to come here at all so he probably shoudnt.

I don't even want him in Texas, so I understand how you feel.

At least there a chance Cancun Ted can be voted out.