Post your favorite video game song/soundtrack

Page 5 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 8:59 pm

Loved this opening to Gran Turismo 2 featuring "My Favorite Game" by "The Cardigans". Played this alot growing up.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 9:26 am

Happened to see this on Youtube and thought it was funny.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2024, 11:12 pm

I remember playing Vectorman for Sega Genesis and this level music always stuck out to me.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2024, 11:15 pm

Who could forget this classic. First time I played this was on a PC at my cousin's house. Me and my close friend play this now on the Switch when we get together. Still love it.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 12:28 am

I remember I bought this game on Sega Genesis and always loved this little song on it. It was a interesting tetris like game I recall.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2024, 4:45 pm

heavens elevator music

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2024, 7:51 pm

I have a lot of nostalgia for Ocarina of Time. I really like this piano medley:

P. Zombie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Oct 2024, 2:27 pm

All of the ending songs from Not For Broadcast are good, but I guess that's my favourite:

Here's the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXL9F9jh5Ao&list=PLxV_J5vBtd3MFGEeYro5fYbr7KYmI8_6R

Also, this one:

Either overthink or don't think at all - there's no middle way.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 2:30 pm

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

P. Zombie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Oct 2024, 10:08 am

From Alan Wake I learned about this cool Finnish rock band, Poets of the fall. They made several songs for Alan Wake / Control uni(multi?)verse, as a fictional band Old gods of Asgard.

Either overthink or don't think at all - there's no middle way.

King Kat 1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2024, 8:28 pm