Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Sillylilgoober
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2024, 10:13 am

so like sometimes I wanna be a guy but that ends within a few month but now I want to be a girl (i'm AFAB) and I'm starting to wonder if I am trans

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm

Maybe you're fluid?

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Soldier Male to Female
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Sep 2024, 9:33 pm

It's better to see guy and girl as options rather than absolutes. Try to try out and find what specific things associated with being a guy or girl you really want rather than attempting to cram your identity into one bucket.

Do take steps to think about what kind of body you desire though. Not choosing an option is choosing the hormones the lottery of birth has given you.

Sillylilgoober
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2024, 6:02 am

the body I desire kinda changes a lot though but I will try :)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 8:35 am

Sillylilgoober wrote:
so like sometimes I wanna be a guy but that ends within a few month but now I want to be a girl (i'm AFAB) and I'm starting to wonder if I am trans

Don't you mean your "gender-fluid"?

Sillylilgoober
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2024, 11:44 am

oh :o thank you

CuriousWoodlander
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Sep 2024, 2:35 pm

Sillylilgoober wrote:

I get the exact same feeling. Have a long blonde wig and women's clothes. Considering a silicone female bodysuit as well.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2024, 7:09 pm

When I was little, I very much wanted to be a boy.

Later in childhood, I realized that I didn't really identify with either boys or girls.

Eventually I concluded that I'm a gender-nonconforming woman.

If the term "nonbinary" were commonplace when I was younger, I would likely identify as nonbinary.