Doctor Spock psychobabble, misanthropic, manipulation

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2024, 4:45 pm

A couple years ago, a woman and my worthless corpse, pushed a man’s car in front of Panda Express. The man offered my worthless corpse five bucks and my worthless corpse took it. The man offered the woman cash. Instead of taking it, she had the nerve to tell him “It’s good to help people. Thank you for letting us help you,” she told him. (My labor was worth one cent. He gave my worthless corpse five bucks. He helped my worthless corpse $4.99. Her labor was also worth one cent. She claimed the Nobel Prize by telling him what she told him. She made it sound like she dragged him out of a burning building. A Nobel Prize, retail value a lot more than five bucks. That’s like “moral robbery”.) When someone has the nerve to ask my worthless corpse “May I help you?”, that sounds (to me) so “holier than thou”, like they (correctly or wrongly) thought that my worthless corpse did something wrong, and that they are so morally innocent that they have never done anything “wrong” before in their lives and “the meaning of ‘life’ is ‘helping people’!”.(civil engineer, Mister R, 2006, san diego). “Helping” is always good, & “hurting” is always bad. Not all impacts: immediate, visible, physical, or measurable. (Yes, my worthless corpse knows that some companies require some employees to recite certain quotes verbatim – fine. However, for almost everyone else, this paragraph applies.)

misanthropic

Manipulation

“Does that make sense?”. Just because @ the time, my worthless corpse does not have enough resources (such as intelligence, critical thinking skills, authority, “friends”, vocabulary, or anything else) to phrase, linguistically, in real time, to their satisfaction, what does not “make sense” about the statement, does not “prove” that their statement (or action) “makes sense”. However, even if the statement did “make sense”, then what? Plenty of things “make sense”, but they are not correct.

For example, three precious lil “people” with Masters degrees told my worthless corpse that “the reason why some people are homophobic is b/c they think they are perfect and anyone different is bad and wrong”. It took my between ages 20 and 35 to come to the epiphany that that statement is wrong, b/c some gays also think they are perfect, but they are not afraid of straight people. (There are plenty of statements that do not “make sense”, but my worthless corpse does not have the resources to articulate how or why they do not make sense. For example, biochemistry.)

Asking “does that make sense?”, sounds way too manipulative and condescending to my worthless corpse. It’s like implying that, just b/c my worthless corpse does not know how to phrase, *in real time* how and why an action or statement does not “make sense”, it must be correct. However, my worthless corpse could not “prove” that last year, my worthless corpse did not murder any victims. But if my worthless corpse got sent to jail for every murder that happened last year (just b/c my worthless corpse could not “prove” my worthless corpse did not murder any victims), then my worthless corpse would have plenty of life sentences. (“Innocent until proven guilty” is correct, but nobody is “innocent.” Verdicts are “guilty” and “not guilty”. Although plenty of precious lil “people” act like they are so “innocent” they have never done anything wrong before in their precious lil lives, and “the meaning of ‘life’ is ‘helping people’!”. “Holier than thou” attitude” from Doctor Spock Psychobabble precious lil “people”).

“Logic could be used to justify anything”

A karate “instructor” had the nerve to ask my worthless corpse “why are you trembling?”. “Ativan side effects”. “I don’t care. I’ve seen you not tremble before. Stop it.” The instructor’s statements were “correct” and “made sense”, but they are not justified, b/c the implication is that just b/c you did something before you can do it again. That is not correct, b/c when my worthless corpse was born, my worthless corpse weighed eight pounds. My worthless corpse can’t do that anymore. It does not follow that my worthless corpse “needs” to lose a lot of weight and reach eight pounds again. (Besides, just b/c “trembling” is on the list of Ativan side effects, does not “prove” that that was “why” my worthless corpse was trembling. Correlation vs causation, extremely difficult to find in Statistics. But it didn’t matter “why” my worthless corpse was trembling. The karate instructor should not have been micromanaging or cross examining me. There’s no way to “prove” “why” my worthless corpse was trembling. If my worthless corpse had a doctor’s note, she could’ve said I forged the note. If she dialed the phone number on the note, she could’ve said that my worthless corpse hired someone to answer the phone. There was no way to “prove” anything to the “instructor”. Not a geometric proof. Not an algebraic axiom. Not “does that make sense?”. How about “Do you have enough critical thinking and articulation skills, to linguistically phrase, in real time, to my satisfaction, what, about my previous statement or question, did not ‘make sense’?”.

"How are you" sounds innocent, and sometimes, the speaker means it in an innocent way. However, it appears to me that the vast majority of the time, the speaker acts like they have a moral "right" to be happy @ all times, and they act like i have a moral obligation to be happy at all times. (as in "you have nothing to complain about.").

the speaker only has one definition. all other definitions are misunderstandings.

"actions speak louder than words."

they have "freedom of speech".

"sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Suicidal_Vampire
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Yesterday, 12:22 pm

I feel like people are being condescending to me and it drives me mad, because no one believes me and it I'm not irrational. When people say what I'm saying is "rude" or to "change my tone," it pisses me off further because they're seen as normal, regular and therefore rational. They are to be believed, while we are not. And I don't understand why. Why is "rude" to be unhappy? Trust me, I don't want this either.
They're not the "rational" ones. It makes one feel like they're going crazy.

"Really? I'd like to meet him."