Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Yesterday, 2:37 pm

Hi all,

I apologise for not finishing the entire docket on chemical imbalance, it was very long spanning from lack of control over food issues to stealing food and recognising gay rights. My alteimers and just overload and too much data for me to take in everything, so please if I overlooked anything whilst reviewing the scientist journal made public, do let me know.

Many people calling for ban on gay rights and sex changes and I've formed my own opinion contrary to the liking of my Hungarian government.
I think over age of 21 required for access to hormones or sex change and is subject to conditions, this may not affect particular government view on gay rights, it is my opinion.
It can be scientifically proven that gay people who claim to be another sex do in fact have different hormone receptors in the brain. To silence anti-woke culture I say let's make band on pesticides and foods that may be endocrine disruptors. Then if gay people still make claims and do have altered hormones....then it exists and I recognise gay pronouns.
If we recognise gamma levels, dopamine etc. Then why not.

Until otherwise proven we can't force you to be what you don't identify with. But those who have biggest problem with gays can recognise or realise after ban on pesticides and 40 years for soil to rejuvenate must take blame for all this unhappiness.

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Yesterday, 3:04 pm

I always identified as a-sexual and was not tolerated, still im treated like a stupid women. But my marriage destroyed me and made me believe I may be gay before a-sexual.... All I ever lived with were children consequences and religious conviction and the more this is drilled into me the more I rebel.

Seems those who do not wish to be preached to will never turn from their evil ways, my curse is a form of slavery trying to liberate and make world better at my own dire depression, if there is a God I doubt he did this, it's evil in man that has opressed me.
No religion on earth had ever really accepted women as having any spiritual purpose or contribution, they may receive all wish about my abilities, God has to at least acknowledge that I'm a person of ethics, values and despite being good mom, it is not what I wanted and the world will never accept me, always use and abuse my time

Maybe I should've got a a-sexual sex change, changed to be human of no sex. Then would I have being free, doubt it. I'm cursed.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:16 pm

Welcome to WP.
I think you'll find more understanding here than possibly anywhere else.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

4 minutes ago

Carbonhalo wrote:
Welcome to WP.
I think you'll find more understanding here than possibly anywhere else.

That's such a nice assessment of WP. I agree.