Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2024, 3:02 am

:(
I was hoping for something I can drift.
The roads around my forest are used as a rally track. They're fun to push your cars limits on.

I shouldn't complain. If I were in charge of our finances we wouldn't be able to afford a bicycle.

Canadian Freedom Lover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Yesterday, 5:29 am

Carbonhalo wrote:
:(
I was hoping for something I can drift.
The roads around my forest are used as a rally track. They're fun to push your cars limits on.

I shouldn't complain. If I were in charge of our finances we wouldn't be able to afford a bicycle.

If you take a corner fast enough in an AWD car you can drift it too. Ken Block use to drift an AWD converted mustang, I think. That was pretty cool. Pick up trucks are fun to drift too, I use to have a Chevy half ton with a locking rear differential. That thing loved to get lose on wet roads and gravel.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 5:47 am

Canadian Freedom Lover wrote:
If you take a corner fast enough in an AWD car you can drift it too. Ken Block use to drift an AWD converted mustang, I think. .

Not in the RAV.
To get it to lose traction on the back you lose traction on the front too.
On my road that means drifting straight into a tree.
I haven't pushed the Kluger that hard yet, but it's heavy enough to grip the road really tight.
Just as well as it is way overpowered compared to the RAV.
If you don't have a foot on the brake, when you start the machine and engage reverse it will LEAP out of the carport.
I must say it makes overtaking a joy though.