Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Yesterday, 7:51 am

My mom's has classic side effect symptoms of epilum, shaking/hair loss/digestive issues. I reacted to propane mist and Gaviscon.
How many here find that read side effects and are usually affected in this way. Would you care to specify which drugs affected you the most.
We were debating statistics that heart or lung deformations do not add up to exact conclusive with autism. Another setback to understanding. Many people have various other allergies such as ADHD, asthma, gives etc. These we believe are result of pesticides, but spectrum is still lacking concrete evidence for gluten intolerance beyond celiac.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 5:40 pm

Ursula wrote:
I reacted to propane mist and Gaviscon.

I assume auto-carrot added the "e" to propan.
Otherwise you're in a blast freezer at -44°
:D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 6:52 pm

When did ADHD become an allergy? :scratch:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Ursula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Today, 10:59 am

Depending on pesticide cocktail mix,
So banana plantation sprays used to be very bad, my ex had ashma and hives as allergy with ADHD
But our son only has ADHD the other allergies he didn't get.

Im well known as a person who is respectful of others, don't exploit people, I don't agree with colonising others countries.
We for years no one had explanations, all my views were in line with us Senate food industry and ban on round-up.
I also try promote children's rights and do good things.

Pardon my spelling, I had severe burnout, I type a lot, read and study a lot and at times am on overload.

Point is I believe autistic people should always read side effects, one day it may save you. Lol
Thought I'd transfer fee of my views here, see if anyone has any ideas.

Last edited by Cornflake on 25 Oct 2024, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Removed a personal attack