Post your favorite video game song/soundtrack

Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 1:26 am

King Kat 1 wrote:

I like it!

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 5:30 am

I am currently creating a new post on my long-dormant blog Operation:VGM about the continuous mistreatment of video game music by mainstream American radio stations

I felt my blog needed to be revived because this is STILL a big problem!! !

We need respite from the onslaught of Taylor Swift and other overrated singers

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 8:31 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I am currently creating a new post on my long-dormant blog Operation:VGM about the continuous mistreatment of video game music by mainstream American radio stations

I felt my blog needed to be revived because this is STILL a big problem!! !

We need respite from the onslaught of Taylor Swift and other overrated singers

Very cool! Thank you so much for sharing your blog! I will definitely take a look at it. It definitely is a area of mistreatment I think too! The generations that grew up playing video games is huge now and is representing a bigger and bigger slice of the population as a whole. It would make sense for radio stations to cater to that section of the population.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 11:28 pm

Have wonderful memories of playing this on Game Boy Advance. Great game. Every Castlevania game I've ever played has excellent music.

Had no idea but the above is actually a remix from Castlevania Bloodlines for Sega Genesis. My friend owned this and it was pretty neat. The only Castlevania game that ever came out for Sega Genesis.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 27 Aug 2024, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 11:39 pm

Another excellent soundtrack that I own. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for Playstation.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 11:43 pm

Another excellent one as well. All of the music is pretty much great to listen to on it's own.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2024, 11:46 pm

One of my favorite tracks from Final Fantasy VII played by a live orchestra here. Phenomenal. Get chills listening to it.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2024, 4:53 am

Loved Sonic and Knuckles

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2024, 4:56 am

One of the creepiest songs for a fighting game. Loved Mortal Kombat 3 in the Arcade.

This is what it sounded like on the Genesis which I had. Dosen't sound bad.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2024, 5:06 am

One of my favorite fighting games on Playstation. Loved the stage too.

The arcade version was cool too.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2024, 5:14 am

Also loved the Twisted Metal series growing up. I wanted to post one from Twisted Metal III but the cover is a little creepy so figured I wouldn't post that one :lol: Twisted Metal 3 was the first Playstation game I ever got :) This was the first Twisted Metal game I ever played at a friend's house. Love the music for this stage. Very fun games to play!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2024, 5:57 am

Loved this game to death on Game Boy. Have memories of when I was 6 years old and seeing my cousin playing this on Game Boy and being enamored by it. He wouldn't let me play it at the time so I remember being angry lol. Years later I got a Game Boy and my cousin traded me Legend of Zelda and a bunch of other Game Boy games for Donkey Kong Land 3 which was fine by me :lol:

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2024, 11:56 pm

Great Castlevania game for PS2 and love the soundtrack! I have such wonderful memories playing this with a friend and alone.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2024, 12:04 am

Love this too for Playstation.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2024, 12:10 am

Love this piece.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2024, 10:46 pm

Amazing game and soundtrack. Zone of the Enders 2: 2nd Runner. Me and a friend were blown away when we first played this for PS2 years ago. The soundtrack and the visuals were amazing.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 31 Aug 2024, 11:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.