Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TikvaBall
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Jul 2024, 3:08 pm

If she's autistic she's got one heck of an ability to mask.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 5:11 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Some autistic guy posted a video of Barron fidgeting at his dad’s 3AM victory speech as under the title of “ Barron Trump Autistic? if so – what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic”. Rosie O’Donnell reposted the video and it went viral. Melania got a lawyer and Rosie apologized. Also Melania stayed in New York to let Barron complete the year in the same school. This was described as “evidence” they were hiding Barron’s “autism” in shame.

Some wishful thinking me thinks. I can't imagine Barron's father would have also sat bored at family gatherings twiddling his thumbs back in the 1950s listening to his father rant on.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 7:03 pm

MatchboxVagabond wrote:
MaxE wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
...Tulsi Gabbard absolutely destroying her for her behavior as AG of CA, she didn't even have a response even though that attack was coming. Similarly with Lester Holt where she got all upset about being asked about when she was going to the border when she had been assigned to take point on it.

Speaks volumes.

What's your point? That is a thing that happened and Harris should have seen it coming and been prepared.

No it's just I have had prior exposure to people who admire Tulsi Gabbard.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 7:44 pm

MaxE wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
t.

Speaks volumes.

What is the "volumes" that it "speaks"?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 7:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
MaxE wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
t.

Speaks volumes.

What is the "volumes" that it "speaks"?

See previous response.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 8:51 pm

^
I was responding to your ambiguous previous response (which the site software forced me to delete because of the limit of three nested quotes). Which lady does it speak volumes about (Gabbard, or Harris)?

Last edited by naturalplastic on 28 Jul 2024, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 8:54 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Some autistic guy posted a video of Barron fidgeting at his dad’s 3AM victory speech as under the title of “ Barron Trump Autistic? if so – what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic”. Rosie O’Donnell reposted the video and it went viral. Melania got a lawyer and Rosie apologized. Also Melania stayed in New York to let Barron complete the year in the same school. This was described as “evidence” they were hiding Barron’s “autism” in shame.

Some wishful thinking me thinks. I can't imagine Barron's father would have also sat bored at family gatherings twiddling his thumbs back in the 1950s listening to his father rant on.

Fred would have kept Donnie the embarrassment locked in the hotel room.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 1:44 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Fred would have kept Donnie the embarrassment locked in the hotel room.

All in the family
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -mary-book

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 4:36 am

naturalplastic wrote:
^
I was responding to your ambiguous previous response (which the site software forced me to delete because of the limit of three nested quotes). Which lady does it speak volumes about (Gabbard, or Harris)?

It speaks volumes about the previous commenter, insofar as they expressed admiration for Tulsi Gabbard, whose recent career has been dedicated to furthering the Russian agenda in the US.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 7:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Sounds like the evidence is about as strong as that for Barron Trump (45's son) being autistic. Zillions on WP were convinced that Barron was autistic solely because when he was 10 he would play with a fidget spinner while his daddy did speeches. We all know that NT kids are riveted by political speeches when they are ten.

We all know that sixth grade NT boys read the copies of Playboy that they stash under their beds by flashlight at night. Or atleast they DID do that in my (pre Net, and pre smartphone) days.

And we all know that in contrast 6th grade aspie boys read the copies of the Congressional Record that they stashed under their beds by flashlight at night.

Ergo if Barron played with fidget spinners during his Daddy's speeches that would evidence of him being NT and not being aspie. Lol!

CatHerder
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Jul 2024, 3:08 pm

I think it would be fantastic if Kamala came out as aspie. Would it get my vote? I don't know. Maybe.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 10:39 am

naturalplastic wrote:
^

Apparently, a bunch of BS that wasn't at all relevant to what I posted in the first place.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 12:56 pm

MatchboxVagabond wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
^

Apparently, a bunch of BS that wasn't at all relevant to what I posted in the first place.

Well...to a third party reader, like me, it sounded like he was agreeing with you that...what one lady said about the other "spoke volumes" (ie revealed something bad) about-either that lady herself, or about the other lady in question. So I wondered which lady (Gabbard or Harris) he was ganging up with you against. :lol:

But apparently he was trying to say the opposite and was actually DIS agreeing with you. Because you revealed yourself to him as being a Gabbard supporter. Which he (rightly or wrongly) disapproved of.

So ...kids...learn to post clearly on WP pweeeze! :D

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 1:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
^

Well...to a third party reader, like me, it sounded like he was agreeing with you that...what one lady said about the other "spoke volumes" (ie revealed something bad) about-either that lady herself, or about the other lady in question. So I wondered which lady (Gabbard or Harris) he was ganging up with you against. :lol:

But apparently he was trying to say the opposite and was actually DIS agreeing with you. Because you revealed yourself to him as being a Gabbard supporter. Which he (rightly or wrongly) disapproved of.

So ...kids...learn to post clearly on WP pweeeze! :D

That's what I'm getting at, I'm not one of her supporters. It was a bunch of BS and I wouldn't have wasted any time responding if I had known that I was responding to such nonsense.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2024, 5:43 pm

Fnord wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
. . . the rest of us here on WP are still...in imminent danger of being drafted to run!

I guess that we all should...just keep a low profile!
Not Me!  I would accept the nomination in a heartbeat.  Imagine being paid to do nothing but stay awake during meetings, smile and wave at cameras, and not say anything stupid.  I could do that.

Well . . . two out of three, anyway . . .

:wink:

True.

It could be the gravy train for someone.

But not as much as being ...a chief justice of the Supreme Court!

Clarence Thomas never even did anything while the late Scalia was alive. He just went along with whatever Scalia decided. And for that non work...he gets billionaire sugar daddies to buy him cruises and mansions for his aging mama! LOL!

Damn! Were do you get a piece of that action? :D

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 2:08 am

I do not think she seems autistic, and also I just hope she can beat some sense into this country and also defeat donald trump. But nah she does not seem autistic.