Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 8:26 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
When I was 20 I wanted to marry a supemodel. Reality eventually kicked in. We men need to learn through experience.

Ya I wanted to marry a model too but then I realized that was unrealistic.Not everything in my list was hard-and-fast rules but rather general guidelines.I would not say having 1 million dollars is rich anymore.I would just call that working to lower-middle class so I dont think thats too much to want.I just want my wife to be good with money.Money fights and money problems are one of the biggest causes of divorce where I live so I just want to increase chances of good and happy marriage.

Man, I wished I lived in your lala world if you think A MILLION DOLLARS means you're working class.

:lol:

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 9:00 am

honeytoast wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
When I was 20 I wanted to marry a supemodel. Reality eventually kicked in. We men need to learn through experience.

Ya I wanted to marry a model too but then I realized that was unrealistic.Not everything in my list was hard-and-fast rules but rather general guidelines.I would not say having 1 million dollars is rich anymore.I would just call that working to lower-middle class so I dont think thats too much to want.I just want my wife to be good with money.Money fights and money problems are one of the biggest causes of divorce where I live so I just want to increase chances of good and happy marriage.

Man, I wished I lived in your lala world if you think A MILLION DOLLARS means you're working class.

:lol:

It may mean a little more than working class.1 million dollars in liquid net worth is only enough for a 30,000 dollar income for the rest of my life not counting the house.1 million dollars in index funds would generate a working class to lower middle class income for me.Working class if I am being conservative in my estimation.Would you call 30,000 to per year income working class or middle class because its sure not rich in my book.