Post your favorite video game song/soundtrack

Page 4 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 10:57 pm

Another good one :) The driving in the game to music was always fun and have good memories playing this game with friends.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2024, 2:12 am

Hokulea wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gfz6EpgiY&list=PL4fArNBtmimihBfjCedeUr2SQO0YymH7r&index=11

My best friend bought this game a couple years ago and I remember hearing this! Beautiful soundtrack! I remember it was a really cool game and love the music in it!

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 07 Sep 2024, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2024, 3:31 am

Love Sonic 3 and this is one of my favorite piece's in the game. Such wonderful memories of this game.

I found out that this is where the stage music was inspired from. This song was never released and the keyboardist later worked on the music for Sonic 3 with Michael Jackson (who was also involved but never credited which is pretty cool!)

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2024, 12:56 am

sonic adventure 2 has a pretty good soundtrack bc you have techno as well as rock and it just makes playing the game very good.

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2024, 10:56 pm

Hokulea wrote:

Love Castlevania and like this! A best friend I had in school sort of introduced me to it. He had Castlevania: Bloodlines for Sega Genesis and later he had Symphony of the Night for Playstation. I became a fan ever since!

Last edited by Brian0787 on 08 Sep 2024, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2024, 10:56 pm

Lukario wrote:
sonic adventure 2 has a pretty good soundtrack bc you have techno as well as rock and it just makes playing the game very good.

Very cool! I will have to take a listen to it!

King Kat 1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2024, 11:54 pm

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Sep 2024, 4:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im6tbN9SZXs

This one takes me back to my 11th birthday...

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 4:42 am

Love the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack. Beautiful music. I remember having the demo disc for this right after I got Playstation. Never even knew what Final Fantasy was until that point. I do recall seeing a box though for Final Fantasy III on SNES when I was younger.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 09 Sep 2024, 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 5:04 am

Hokulea wrote:

Very cool! I like this!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 5:13 am

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2024, 5:18 am

Thought it was cool seeing where Symphony of the Night got this track from. Proper music for slaying Dracula.

Symphony of the Night version

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull